Chapter 8

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up with the knock on my door but instead of standing up my attention went to the beautiful lady beside me. Everything is still surreal because out of nowhere she went here and made a decision but I am so happy with that.

I reached for my phone and look at the time and it is already 7:33 so I decided to wake her up.

"Sooyoung-ah~" I woke her and kissed her on her lips.

"Hmm?" She answered but she didn't open her eyes. 

"It is already 7:33 pm." I said as I pull her closer to me that made her open her eyes.

"Oh? I think I should get going then." She said but she is not moving even an inch.

I chuckled and hugged her.

"Aigoo~ aren't you hungry? because I am." I said.

"I am." She answered and finally looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, let's eat. I think Jin hyung is making something." I said and stood up first and she followed me. 

I put my arms around her shoulders as she placed hers on my waist and walked to the kitchen area and saw my members eating.

"There they are. I was knocking a while ago but no one's answering." Jin hyung said.

"We were asleep," I said as I lead Sooyoung to one of the seats beside me.

"Annyeong~ oppadeul and Kookie!" She greeted before she sat down. 

"Annyeong~ but why are you here all of a sudden?" Hobi hyung asked in a teasing tone that makes the other members teased us too.

"I just rely a very important message to Tae oppa." She said and looked at me. I just smiled and kiss her in the forehead.

"Let's eat Sooyoung-ah." I said.

"Omo!"Jin hyung said.

"Daebak!" Hobi hyung said.

Heol!" Jimin said.

"Are you guys finally together??" Jungkook asked.

"Ne" Sooyoung answered with a smile.

Oh? Jungkook is not affected? I kinda felt before that he likes Sooyoung but it seems like he do not? Aish! Thinking so hard makes me crazy. 

"FINALLY!" Yoongi hyung said that made us a shock. 

"Hyung, you can speak?" Jungkook asked him that made him received a neck slice that made us laugh.

CHANYEOL'S POV

As soon as I picked up Sooyoung's things I immediately went to Soojung's house.

"Oppa! Oh? Where's Sooyoungie?" She asked while looking around.

"She said she went somewhere but will be here anytime soon." I said.

"Oh okay... come on in then. I know you'll wait for her." She said in a teasing tone.

I entered Soojung's unit and as expected the minimalist chic Krystal...