CHAPTER THREE

Sooyoung's POV

PHOTOSHOOT

Well, our lunch ended peacefully as Baekhyun oppa has finally stopped teasing me and Chanyeol oppa. We are now at the location of our photoshoot and we're actually waiting for the Bangtan sunbaenimdeul to finish preparing since they came a little bit late due to their schedule but everything is under control.

"Sooyoung!" Someone called me when I looked back I saw a bunny wearing a tuxedo.

"Yah! I'm older than you." I said as I smack his shoulder and he groaned due to the pain.

"I do not want to call you noona because you are so small." He teased me.

Aigoo~ hindi pa man din nag s-start yung photoshoot stress na ako dahil kay Jungkook.

"Ako? small? ano na sila Yeri? dwarf??" I said in defense and giggled a little bit.

"Opps!" He said and pointed out there's someone behind me. 

"YAH EONNIE! YOU'RE TOO MUCH." Yerim said as soon as I turned my back.

"Yah! Kookie started it. I just said that in my defense." I said and looked back at Jungkook to glare at him. 

"I didn't do anything, Sooyoung." He said mockingly. 

"Sooyoung?" Yerim asked in confusion because she knows that I am older than Jungkook but he's not calling me noona. 

"Kookie! What are you doing?" Jimin oppa said as soon as he reached Jungkook. 

"Oppa~" I greeted him and did a fist bump. Well, we are quite close due to me helping him to get to know Seulgi eonnie and they often called us the Park Sibling. 

"Ne dongsaeng~" He greeted back.

"Park siblings alert!" Yerim shouted and suddenly Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa and Taehyung oppa walked towards us. 

"Oppadeul!" Yerim shouted and ran to them.

"Kim siblings alert!" Jimin oppa and I shouted that made us all laugh.

"Yah~ Why did you gather? Wala akong ka-apelyido dito." Jungkook whined.

"Well, you're not alone Kookie." Someone from our back said. 

We looked back and saw it is Seulgi noona and I automatically looked at Jimin oppa and smiled at him.

"Well, you might want my surname eonnie?" I said teasingly.

"Huh?" She reacted that made us laugh. She is quite clueless that Jimin oppa actually likes her. 

We were called by the photographers to get the photoshoot done.

"The next scene will be in pairs... Jin-shi, RM-shi and Irene-shi, Jimin-shi and Seulgi-shi, Suga-shi, JHope-shi and Wendy-shi, Taehyung-shi and Joy-shi and lastly Jungkook-shi and Yeri-shi." The assistant photographer announces. 

We were shock by the pairings but just shrugged it off. Well, we are worried because Bangtan oppadeul is really famous and has fans like EXO oppadeul so I don't know if we'll make it out alive after this shoot was released. 

"Jin-shi, RM-shi and Irene-shi let's start." The photographer called them and they immediately went. 

The other members went to the dressing room to rest but I just stayed since Joohyun eonnie might need someone and I'll be watching them as well.