CHAPTER SEVEN

IRENE'S POV

"Drink it, Sooyoung." I said with full of courage.

I know that I've been so selfish from the past years and when Sooyoung confronted me, that's the time I realized that I've been pulling her away from Taehyung but I am also pushing her away from myself.

Seulgi was shocked when I placed the green tea beside, Sooyoungie. I know it's been so hard for her to balance everything and she just burst. 

I heard everything.

"Eonnie..." Seulgi said and that's the time Sooyoungie looked at me blankly. I didn't notice that my tears are already flowing. 

"Sooyoung-ah, I'm sorry. I know I've been a really bad eonnie and I do not have any excuse for that but I hope you'll forgive me. I am so sor--" I got cut off when Sooyoungie stood up and suddenly hugged me.

"It's fine now, eonnie." She said softly that made me cry even more. 

If they are really meant for each other, I will now give way.

"WAH~ DON'T YOU KNOW HOW THE BOTH OF YOU MADE IT HARD FOR ME?" Seulgi cried our loud that made us to broke our hug and look at her. 

We laugh first before we hugged her tight. 

LIVING ROOM

"Sooyoung-ah... You don't need to refrain yourself from loving Taehyung anymore. I am fine with it." I said to her as a starter of our conversation.

"I know you still like him, eonnie." She said and looked at me.

"I do but I realized that I love you even more and besides I do not like him that much as I did before." I said to assure her. 

She stood up and hugged me real tight.

"Thank you, eonnie." She whispered in my ear that made me smile.

She then get her purse and was about to go out. 

"Oh? Where are you going?" I asked.

"To my lost heart~" She said merrily as she went out of the door.

I smiled and feels like the thorns in my heart are already pulled out.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I am super happy that I already made things up with Joohyun eonnie and now I am on my way to Bangtan's dorm. 

I actually didn't inform anyone that I'll be going there because I want to surprise someone and with Bangtan's talkative mouth, it won't be a secret even before I got there. 

BANGTAN'S DORM

KNOCK-KNOCK

"Oh? Sooyoung-ah, come in."  Seokjin oppa said as soon as he opened the door.

"What are you doing here? It's been awhile since you went here." He said and lead me to their living area.

I looked around and noticed that it changed quite a bit but the ambiance is still the same.

"Hmm.. Actually, I am here for Taehyung oppa. Is he here?" I said with full smile.

"Ohh~~ That's new. He is. I think he is still sleeping in his room." He said and offered me a strawberry juice.

"is this Tae oppa's?" I suddenly asked as soon as I tasted it.

I know that he is a sucker for Strawberries and it makes him cute.

"Yup." He said while giggling.

"He will kill you, oppa!" I said jokingly because of course he is also aware of his member's addiction to Strawberries.

"I'll kill him first. Anyways, You can go to Tae's room, it's still the same room from before. I'll just take a nap in my room." He said and I just nodded. 

He excused himself and went to his room. If you might notice that he is sooo comfortable to make me roam myself, it is because I'm always here before when everything is still fine. 

I make my way to Tae oppa's room and softly knocked but no one answered nor opened the door that's why I opened it by myself slowly and saw him sleeping.

I went to him and sat on his bed and just stared at him for a while. 

"I am sorry for being too late." I said even if I know that he cannot hear me. 

His hair is already growing long that makes me want to touch it sooo, I did but when my hand was about to land on his hair, he suddenly opened his eyes and it made me froze for a moment.

"Sooyoung?" He said as if he is so confused why I am here. 

"Oppa annyeong~" I greeted him with a full smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and sat down but my attention went to his hair which is really messy. It made me giggle. 

I didn't answer his question and I went closer to fix his hair and all I can feel is him staring at me. 

"Why are you here?" He asked me again after I finished fixing his hair. 

This time I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Oppa, am I late now?" I asked.

"Huh?" He confusingly asked me.

"It's been awhile since you confessed. I am asking if am I too late now because even if I am I'll still run to you." I said and looked down. I am sort of embarrassed because I was the one who rejected him but here I am asking.

He did not say anything for like a full minute which makes me really nervous. I looked back at him and I saw him staring at me.

"yah~ answer me." I said in a soft and low tone.

He cupped my cheeks and smiled at me.

"Are you sure that you won't leave me hanging again?" He asked and I nodded fastly which makes him giggled.

"Then... you are not late at all." He said and kissed me on my lips. 

I hugged him in return that made him fell down.

"I love you, oppa." I said and kissed him.

"I love you too." He said.

KRING--KRING

I heard that made me sit up and look who's calling

Chanyeol oppa calling...

M: Yeoboseyo?

C: I'm already here.

M: Oh! Oppa I'm so sorry. I went out for awhile but can you just please get my things in our dorm?

C: Where are you?

M: I'll tell it to you later

C: Okay~

M: Hmm.. Take care oppa, thank you!

CALL ENDED

"Who's that? and are you going somewhere?" He asked and pulled me back into his arms. 

"Chanyeolie oppa and I'll just stay at Soojung eonnie's house for a while because she is quite lonely." I said and hugged him.

"Oh~ I'll just drop you at her place later then." He said.

"Arasso." I said and buried my face in his chest.