CHAPTER NINE

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Taehyung oppa drop me off and I just can't explain this feeling. I am so happy but at the same time, I am worried. I received a lot of criticism before when we had a dating "rumor" that time it is because I am still a rookie and this time I think it will be because it is Bangtan. 

"Eonnie I'm here already~" I shouted as soon as I opened the door.

"Oh come here Sooyoung-ah, we're just about to start." Soojung eonnie shouted from the living room.

I went there right away and I saw that my members are also here which kinda shocked me since Soojung eonnie is not that close with them.

"What are we going to do, eonnie?" I asked and sat down next to Seulgi eonnie.

"We're just going to have fun and have a little drinks." She said and the beers and sojus. 

"Oppadeul, you don't have any schedule?" I asked EXO oppadeul.

"Nah, it's our break not until SM Town so we are good." Baekhyun oppa said and I just nodded in return. 

So we basically really had fun, I also told Soojung eonnie that everything between my members and I are now good and with a snap she's already being warm to them. Soshi eonniedeul planned to stay longer but they can't since they still have individual schedules so EXO oppadeul, us and Soojung eonnie was left since according to Soojung eonnie, EXO oppadeul will stay for the night.

We are now watching a horror movie and my scaredy cat self found myself behind Chanyeol oppa since I am sitting beside him.

"So where did you went earlier?" Chanyeol oppa asked all of a sudden.

"Huh?" I replied. I answered voluntarily and he turned around to face me.

"You forgot all of a sudden that I am going to fetch you and left. I just want to know where did you went." He said. 

"I went to Bangtan oppadeul's dorm..." I said. I think it's fine to be honest with him since we are starting to build a much stronger friendship.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, you see oppa. It's a long story but to make it short. I finally decided to date Taehyung oppa." I said and I can see that he is shocked. Clearly shocked. 

"Ah, congratulations then." He said.

"Thank you, oppa." I said and smiled.

CHANYEOL'S POV

Did I just missed my chance? Oh yes I did. 

"Let's start the second part of our session already!" Soojung said and gave us our cans of beer. 

Well, we already drank awhile ago with noonadeul but as per Soojung we need to seize the night.

I looked at Sooyoung who's sitting beside me using her phone. Maybe she's texting Taehyung.

"I already told you before to act fast." Someone talked from the back that made me look and saw that it is Soojungie. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask acting as if I don't have any idea what she is talking about.

"Don't play dumb because you already are." She said and walked and sat beside Sooyoungie.

I guess Sooyoung already told her about her boyfriend. 

It's okay Chanyeol-ah, you'll still have the chance to show your love by being her friend.