6

SABRINAS POV
I jolt awake in the middle of the night from a bad night mare about the things that had happened to me the previous day. Nick wakes up and is worried
N: Bri what's wrong are you ok?
Sa: yeah just a really really bad night mare about earlier. I'm scared.
N: it's gonna be ok. Your safe, and that Justin, never getting ahold of you. I will make sure of it myself. Ok.
Sa: thanks nick. Love you.
N: love you too.
I lie back down and he pulls me into his arms and we fall back asleep. Then the next morning, we are awoken by mom and a doctor talking. I open my eyes to see mom and Kevin standing at the door as the doctor left. I sit up and they come over to me.
D: hey Sabrina. How are you feeling?
Sa: eh. I had a bad night mare last night. But Nick calmed me down.
D: well that's good. The doctor said you can go home later today. But you can't move a whole lot because some of your ribs are in bad shape.
Sa: ok. Well I don't plan on moving. Before everything happened, Nick and I planned Twin Time.
D: that means I have to go to the grocery store and your dad has to set up the screen in the media room.
I shake my head and hug mom. She leaves probably heading home or the grocery store. Now it's just me, Kev, and a sleeping Nick. Kevin comes over and takes a seat next to me.
K: I didn't really sleep either. I was freaked out about you. Danielle had to calm me down a little bit.
Danielle as we like to call her Dani, is Kevins girlfriend. They've been dating for a couple months and I really like her. She's like the sister I never ever had to be honest. But sometimes I do get a sister out of Nick and Joe when they are crabby.
Sa: how is she doing?
K: good, her and her family are on vacation right now so that's probably why she picked up at midnight here.
Sa: Nice. Well should we wake up this sleeping beauty.
K: Oo yeah. Let's be mean to him also.
Sa: what's something that we can do without him screaming so much the nurses run in here?
He gives me the look and I shake my head. The look is basically when Kevin and I prank one of our lovely siblings, we know exactly which one. In this case it's nicks least favorite. Being Tased (when you poke someone in the side it gives them pain but it's laughable.) Kevin gets up and goes over to Nicks other side. We each look at each other and Kevin starts to count. When he hits three we both tase Nick and he bolts awake from the shock. Kev and I stop and he gives us a mad look.
N: morning I guess. When did you get here Kevin.
K: mom and I where here early and she had to go grocery shopping sense Bri over here told her about your guys Twin Time.
N: oh yeah, you promised me that.
Sa: that's why mom left to get stuff for us.
N: thanks for telling her. Where's Joe?
K: oh, he's at home. Sam slept over last night because he was worried. Trust me, he almost didn't speak for the whole night. It was weird seeing him stressed like that.
Sa: Aww he must actually care about me. What a guy. You know I'm not used to it. I mean it doesn't help that I have three older brothers, but when it's with someone who isn't family, it's a pretty good felling!
K: yeah, that's what I have with Dani. It's called love.
N: ooooooo You Love Him Oooooo
Sa: Nicholas shut it. I may but it's too early.
Then I proceed to punch both of my brothers until they stop. We talk for an hour of so until I'm let out. Kev was able to sigh the papers for me because he's over 18 and my family so it was easy. We told mom that I was let out and she said that I had a surprise waiting at home. We arrive at the house and I walk in to see Sam with Flowers, chocolate, and a card. I go over to him and jump into his arms. I feel comfortable when I'm with him really. I give him a kiss and he lets me down. He hands me the card and I read it. It's really sweet explaining how amazing I am and that Justin is a total dick. Then he hands me the chocolate and flowers and I hug him again. I go over to the kitchen counter and put the flowers in a vase and dig into the chocolate. After a few Sam has to go home and then Twin Time started. I took a shower and then got into some comfy clothes. Like my Jonas brothers sweat shirt and flannel pants. I walk into the media room and it's all decorated with blankets and pillows. I take a seat next to Nick and he has movies on movies piled up.
Sa: this is gonna be a fun night.
N: yep. And don't be surprised if everyone comes in and watches a movie or two with us.
Sa: I'm fine with that. At least I get some time with you.
N: your being too sweet. What's up, come on tell me. When your too sweet something is usually up.
Sa: it's just Justin is getting into my head. Like the names he called me.
N: hey, don't let that get into your head. Your the opposite of all those names. Got it.
Sa: thanks, well let's start with the first movie. What is it?
N: did you seriously just ask that question.
Sa: it's Jurassic park isn't it.
N: you guessed correctly.
Sa: not surprised.
He turns on the movie and we watch it all the way through without any of us two falling asleep. Then the whole family walks in wanting to watch a movie.
Sa: I know the perfect one.
K: it's a chick flick isn't it.
Sa: how did you guess. It's mine and mom's favorite.
P: ooo when in Rome.
We all give dad a weird look and we all laugh. The boys aren't happy but mom and I are. We all as a family then watch the rest of the movies and when they where done, mom ordered us to bed because the boys where a little bit grounded for fighting. I walk into my room and just lay on my bed until I feel someone picking me up.
Sa: you know Nicholas, this would be way easier if you had jus asked me to get up.
N: I know. But you would have said no, so I did the next best thing.
We arrive in his room and he puts me into my usual spot. Everyone asks us, so how close are you guys. Well we are both 15, and we still most of the time sleep together. So I think we are pretty close. He climbs in bed and I just fall asleep. But before I could fall into a deep sleep I get a shooting pain from my side. My eyes just jolt open and Nick gets up. I guess he was looking at me.
N: what happened. Are you ok?
Sa: pain. In. Side. Need. My. Medicine.
He rushes downstairs and grabs me some water and my medicine. I take it and lay back down knowing that the pain would soon go away. Then I finally fall asleep after a long day.
———————
Hope you enjoyed. I think the bond between Bri and Nick are great.