25/Final

SABRINAS WEDDING DAY!

2019

SABRINAS POV

Wow, today is the day I never saw coming. My wedding day!!! But Nick owes me money, he had gotten married before me. And most people aren't too surprised by who I'm marrying. It's my date from 2009, the first official Jonas brother wedding. Cole Sprouse. I know I'm still shocked when I say that. My two other brothers have gotten married also. Nick was next after Kevin, which is surprising. He married my lovely sister in-law, Priyanka Chopra. She's the sweetest women in the world and I've never seen my brother this happy. Then Joe got married a few months ago to the wonderful Sophie Turner. Man, she's the most lovely person ever. And the British accent really makes me like her more. All three of my brothers are happy and that's all I can wish for.
This morning was hectic to say the least. I was nervous, my brothers weren't with me until moments before the ceremony and it kinda recked my brain. But I had my sister in-laws, and my mom with me which is all that matters. Lexi has also came  and she's in the wedding party too! And it made me so happy knowing she could make it! This morning, all of us where getting our hair and makeup done together. After we where all done, I had to get my dress on, same with everyone else. All the girls had a simple long dress with a sequined top half and straps.

I had totally fallen in love with my dress when I first laid my eyes on it

I had totally fallen in love with my dress when I first laid my eyes on it. After I got into it, there was 15 minutes till the ceremony and I could hear my brothers talking with there wives. Mom just told them I'm ready for them to see me. Once I walk out, all of there mouths drop open. I could see a few tears in there eyes when they see there baby sister all grown up and about to get married.
N: w-wow.
K: you look beautiful.
J: holy shit. You look amazing.
Sa: thank you. Now don't make me cry, I can't ruin my makeup this quick.
They all laugh and each of them give me a hug. Then our dad walked in and his eyes started to water when he saw me.
P: wow you look beautiful sweetheart. Alright Coles about to walk down sense they got him to calm down and it's go time. Dylan should be here any moment for Dani.
The girls plus mom walked out and so did I. Dylan was standing at the door with my brothers and he looked at me and smiled.
D: my brother is one lucky man!
Sa: I know right!
He gives me a hug and then Lexi and Kevin go down first sense they where the lowest pair on the alter. Then it was Joe and Priyanka, then Nick and Sophie. And Dylan and Danielle. Then the music started to play for me to come down. The doors opened and everyone was blown away at how I looked. I looked up at Cole and I could see him getting tears in his eyes. My dad nodded his head and we started to walk down. Once we got it the end, he gave me a kiss on my cheek and I took Coles hands in mine.
Cs: you look beautiful
Sa: thank you. You look dashing.

~The End Of The Ceremony~

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.
Right as he said that. Cole took me into his embrace and smashed his lips on mine. We heard cheering around us be we kept our moment together. Once we pulled away, we both hugged each other and cried some more. He took my hand and I grabbed my bouquet from Dani and we walked down the isle as a married couple for the first time! We go into a little room where we could touch up before the reception and stuff.
Sa: I heard you where a bit emotional before this.
Cs: yeah, I was a bit shocked and nervous about all this but when you started to walk dow the isle, it all went away.
Sa: Aww, your so sweet. I love you.
Cs: love you too. Now let's go show them a party!
I grab my bouquet and we leave the room. We soon hear the dj talking and playing music or introducing the rest of the bridal party.
Dj: and now, for the first time as husband and wife. Mr and Mrs Cole Sprouse!
We run out holding hands and dancing around.  We go straight to the dance floor and our song comes on. It's Perfect by Ed Sheeran. We start to slow dance and and living in the moment. Then the music ends. Cole goes to his spot at the front of the room while I wait for my actual brothers.
Dj: now this is a bit last minute but will the three lucky brothers of the bride come to the dance floor for there dance with Mrs Sabrina.
My brothers look a bit shocked and confused but after all there wives push them to the face floor they come over to me. We all huddle together in a group and slowly sway to the music.
Sa: thank you guys for doing this with me. Also Nick you owe me $20.
K: we are so proud of you and where you've come. And why does Nick owe you $20?
N: see at your wedding I bet her she would get married before me and look where we are now.
J: I truly thought this day would come before Nicks but it's even more special now.
Sa: yeah, well the song is over and I need to dance with one other person before they get too impatient.
The song was count on me by Bruno Mars. Next the dj picks his mic up again.
Dj: before the father daughter dance, the bride would like one more person to come down and do a dance they planned.
Everyone looks around the room and I just smirk. Dylan slowly stands up and his girlfriend Barbara just shakes her head knowing what's coming. He walks over to me and I just smirk even more. We first start to slow dance and we have each other a look and told the dj to change the song. A tango song starts to play and we do the tango because we both knew Cole was too chicken to dance like this so his twin brother was my next best bet. After the dance, I was tired even more. But I could power through the rest of the night.

~At The End Of The Party~

Once mostly all the guests left and it was just Cole, me and our siblings and there girlfriend/wives/ daughters.
Sa: we both thank you all for making this night so special for us.
St: oh you both deserved it. After what you had went through with each wedding and Cole was at each of them, we knew this had to be special.
P: yeah and I'm just glad to have a brother in-law now.
Cs: let's cheers. To the wedding and the boys getting back together.
We all grab a shot from the bar and the kids had a shot of apple juice.
All: cheers!
And that's how my happy ending began. Now it's to look forward to the future. And see what really happens!

THE END

———————
Hope you enjoyed the story. I know it's a bit of a time jump but too bad.

If you want a sequel, comment here and give a few ideas if you want.

Hope you liked it and hope to see you soon! Also check out my other stories and I'm gonna be starting another 1D one of you want to read it, it should be out soon!