23 (Part 2)

SABRINAS POV

As soon as I ran out of the bus, I had zero clue where to go. If I went out in public, paparazzi would get photos of me and give shit to my brothers so I couldn't do that. I just ran into the arena and ran and hid in the nose bleed seats until show time or someone finds me.

JOES POV

As soon as I heard Bri's voice, I knew I fucked up. She ran out of the bus and my brothers and Dani where screaming her name.
N: look at what you did Joe. She might never come back.
J: oh please. She wouldn't miss Australia.
K: I have no fucking clue what your problem is today but you have to look at it. You might have caused our sister to go missing and you  are the reason she never come home or kill herself for gods sake.
Then out of nowhere everything hit me. I've been so moody all day because I need a break from the stress of worrying and tour, and I took it out on the only girl who might love me because she's forced to.
J: I'm a dick
N: you just realized.
J: look, you three stay here and I'm running to find her, if I'm not back in an hour with her, I don't know where she is.
I don't even put a pair of shoes on and I zoom out of the bus and think about where she could be. I don't think she would go out in public because she's nice and doesn't want us to deal with shut from news reporters. So I did the most sensible thing. I went to the stage and looked around at all the seats and called her name.

SABRINAS POV

Once I heard Joe start to call my name, I knew he would find me. I'm just so pissed at him and myself. I shouldn't have been that needy and I should have thought about my family first. I fell over from kneeling for so long, I land on my bruised up face that still hurt a lot.
Sa: shit.
I forgot he was here until I had said something. He looked up at where the noise was coming from and we made eye contact. He soon zoomed off the stage and I just laid there on my face, crying my eyes out. I started to heavily breath and my chest was getting tight. I know this can't be a good sign. I really need to see a doctor about my panic attacks. My vision blurs but I can still sense where I am. I almost fall until someone catches me. I look up and I see Joe standing there. Everything starts to settle once he helps me into a seat. After I calm down, I look over at him.
Sa: I'm sorry.
J: you shouldn't be sorry, I should. I didn't mean for you to hear what I said or I should have just kept it in and I don't want to get into anymore fights.
Sa: I accept your apology is that's what you doing, and I shouldn't have attacked you the second time.
J: so you meant it the first time?
Sa: Uh, hell yeah.
We both chuckle over my comment and he helps me out of my seat. I don't know if I mentioned, but compared to my brothers, I'm a short tiny twig to be honest.
J: are we good?
Sa: yeah, we are.
He pulls me into a hug and we stand there for a minute. After we pull away, we start to walk back to the bus.
J: I'm sorry about Australia.
Sa: oh it's fine, just my dream and I don't even get to go and meet new friends and not be the outcast at school.
J: right, I'll talk to dad. Hopefully he will listen. Or I can have the other three help me out.
Sa: yeah true. And when you said that I was a baby, I know I need to keep it to myself sometimes. It's just hard because you three are so protective. And I'm super sorry about Sam.
J: hey, you are not a baby alright, I've established this, I'm a dick and I should have never said those words. And the whole sam thing, I would rather hang out with you.
Sa: yeah, after losing Allie, I don't have any friends.
J: I will help you with that. And your face, I did that.
Sa: yep, extra makeup for me this week.
J: sorry.
Once we got back to the bus, I first walked in and Kevin came over and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
K: oh my god your alright.
Sa: thanks for worrying Kev, but if you want me to live, I need to breath.
He let's me go and gives me a thumbs up. Then Nick was next. Not gonna lie, he's not that much of a hugger, but when it comes to me, I pull it out of him.  After he releases me, Dani pulled me into another bone crushing hug.
Da: I'm so glad your ok.
Sa: I get that you guys love me but I need to breath.
She let's go and the three look at Joe and I.
K: so, if both of you are here I'm gonna guess you made up?
Sa: yep, and he's gonna try and convince dad to let me go to Australia when I was supposed to before this morning.
K: cool, well come on boys, we have to go to sound check.
Sa: I'll be sleeping.
We all went our separate ways and I went to my bunk and got under my covers and fell asleep.

THREE HOURS LATER.

I was woken up by Dani slightly shaking me.
Da: girl come on, get up.
Sa: why what time is it?
Da: 4 pm. Your dad wants to talk with you and Joe.
Sa: oh god.
I hop out of my bed and I walk to the living room while Dani heads to her or Kevs bunk.
P: so I see you two have talked it out.
J: yep, we both apologized and are fine now.
P: so, Joe Kevin and Nick all talked to me and they said they want you to go to Australia. So, your mother and I are letting you go.
Sa: Really, YES!
P: but before you get too excited, you still have no phones until you leave. For the both of you.
Sa & J: Got It!
We both walk out of the room and I was so happy. Then dad yelled across the whole bus.
P: BUT YOU TWO STILL HAVE TO SPEND AN HOUR TOGETHER.
J & Sa: WE KNOW.
We both look at each other and roll our eyes and chuckle a bit. Man, it's good to have my brother back on my good side!
———————
Everything is resolved!!! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry this took forever, sometimes I will be writing for hours and then sometimes I can't write for days.