18

SABRINAS POV
I wake up the next morning with my face pounding in pain. He really did get me good. I see that I'm by myself and Nick was already up. I hop out of bed and just get changed into a sweater and some leggings. I head downstairs to see my brothers all sitting at the table still in there pajamas.
J: look who decided to wake up.
Sa: look who decided to still look like a child.
J: someone's in a mood today.
Sa: sorry I got punched in the face yesterday and it hurts like hell.
I walk over to the kitchen and Kev gets up and looks at my bruises.
K: he did get you good. Thank gosh he didn't break anything. Need some pain relief?
Sa: oh yeah, I need pain relief and quick. It's killing me.
J: I would look better if I had those bruises.
N: dude, you would have them if she didn't try and break you two up.
J: did I mention I was sorry Bri?
Sa: Joe, like I've told you a million times, it's not your fault. It's that jerk Sams fault. He should be the one saying sorry.
K: here is your pain relief my good lady.
Sa: why thank you my kind sir. I appreciate it so much.
N: and you guys say that we are the weird ones.
He gestures at us two. We all laugh and I eat some yogurt for breakfast. After breakfast, the boys had to start to repack sense we leave again for tour tonight. We have a late day interview in New York so we didn't have to leave till early this afternoon. I was already packed so it was good. Danielle was coming on the rest of tour with us so it would be fun to have another girl that isn't my mom with us on tour. It's getting pretty serious with her and Kev. Kevins actually pulled me into a jewelry shop the other day and had me help him look at rings. He said he wanted to do it soon but probably not till after tour. After I got ready for the day, I walk into Nicks room and he looks a bit stressed.
Sa: need some help?
N: yes, I have no idea what clothes are for what.
Sa: that's why your stylist is here.
I go over to the clothes out on his bed and they where the outfits he needed but there where a few things missing. I started to fold clothes together for outfits and went through his closet to find the rest. About an hour later he was packed and everything was in order for him.
N: thanks so much. I would have gone crazy if I couldn't find everything.
Sa: I know. That's why I offered to help you.
K: BRI, I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING.
Sa: COMING. I guess I have to go help the other child.
Nick chuckles at my comment and I go over to Kevins room.
Sa: what do you need help with?
K: there's a big hole in my favorite pair of jeans.
Sa: I got it. Where's the sewing kit.
K: you have- oh, it's in my bag.
He forgot the whole ordeal that I had with the blade. He came back with it and I grabbed the needle and the matching thread to his jeans. He just looks at me the whole time.
Sa: what, if you are better just take the kit away.
K: Bri, you know how I feel about this though.
Sa: yeah I know. But if your more comfortable take it away. Either way, I would never do it in front of you.
K: wait, you've thought of doing it again?!
Sa: don't tell the others. Especially Nick ok. And yes, I have and I was very very close to it. Then you popped into my head.
K: me! Why me? What about your twin brother.
Sa: Kev, your the closest one to an older brother and I hated your reaction the most when I did it the first time ok. I never wanna see that face of your again.
K: I promise to never make it again if you don't do anything stupid like that.
Sa: I hopefully promise.
K: hopefu-
Sa: don't push it Kevin.
K: alright fine. Just next time when you think, come and get one of us right away.
Sa: see, I can promise you that. And there are your pants.
K: thanks so much. I can't see to save my life.
He gives me a hug and I go and walk to Joes room. I see him just on his bed sitting in his phone.
Sa: need anything. Like help packing, sewing?
J: Nope.
Sa: well that's a first. Now what are you up too?
J: just looking through twitter. Haven't done it in a hot second.
Sa: cool, well if you need me, I'll be in my room.
I walk away and go to my room and I finish up packing. Once I was done, we loaded everything into the car and drove to New York where the bus was and the next tour stop. It was a longer car drive but I basically slept the whole time. Once we arrived at the radio station for the boys interview, I was not in the mood to get up.
N: Bri, Bri, wake up.
Sa: what time is it?
N: 2:00 pm. We need to get into the station come on.
Sa: fine, I'm up.
We all pile out of the car and walk into the station. Once we get all checked in, the boys had to go to the area where they record. They all sat down and I just listened to what they where doing.
Inter: we are back. And today we have the Jonas Brothers with us!
K: thanks for having us.
N: yeah, first interview in a while.
Inter: so, you guys just took about almost a month break. Would you guys maybe explain.
N: well um, our sister Sabrina, her best friend passed not that long ago and it was really hard for her to be strong. So we decided it was best if us three stayed with her till she got better and would talk again.
J: yeah, it's been very rough for us as a family and worse for her. But we all thought it would be best if we had taken a little break while this was going on.
Inter: we are all sorry to hear the bad news but are thankful that you guys are back on the road again. So, we have a few fan questions to ask you guys today. Are you up for it.
K: we are always ready.
Inter: okay, first one is from Chelsea, and it's for all of you guys. What is your favorite thing about writing songs?
N: I love writing the lyrics on experiences I've had and it's also a nice way to just get the stress and anger off of you from that experience or day in general.
K: I love writing the music and having fun with the tune and seeing if it should be a slower song or a more hyped up song.
J: well, I honestly love writing lyrics also because most of the time each song is about an experience you've had and sometimes the darker the experience the better the song.
Inter: great, well next question is from Emily, what is the best thing about having a sister.
N: for me, I can talk about a girl and she can give me advice about what I should do or how she might end up reacting.
J: she's super caring and just wishes the best for us and supports all of our decisions most of the time.
K: she has a really good relationship with my girlfriend Danielle which I'm thankful that the two are closer to each other. She's also Nicks stylist so it's great when she can sew stuff or create things for us, I had her actually sew a pair of my pants this morning because I for sure recked them.
Inter: I have one question, Joe when you where answering that question, you said that she is supportive with most your decisions. What do you mean by that?
J: well she's very supportive of the decisions we make for the band but when it comes to stuff at home, she can not like them like when it comes to a movie or what's for dinner.
Of course Joe had to sneak that in there that I don't like what they usually pick out. After about another hour of stuff, the interview was over and it was getting pretty late in the night. The boys had there first show again tomorrow so we could just go back to the hotel and sleep. We all walked back to the car and drove to the hotel. Once we arrived, I said goodnight to everyone and headed up to mine and Nicks room. I walk in and put my bag down and hop in the shower first thing. After I was done, I walked out into the room with my hair still damp and in my pajamas. I saw Nick with some dinner and he was flipping through tv channels.
Sa: how come you got food.
N: because I asked. Here's a salad. I knew you would want something even if it was small.
Sa: thanks for that. What did you decide on watching?
N: Aladdin.
Sa: oo, I love robin williams in this movie.
I eat my little salad and we watch the movie. Once it was over, it was late at night and we had to go to bed. I hop next to Nick in his bed and he flips the light off.
N: night sis.
Sa: night bro.
We both fall asleep and we where both very tired from a longish day.
———————
Hope you enjoyed.
I had a bit of writers block so that's why a chapter hasn't gone up in a bit.
(1696 words)