20

SABRINAS POV

Recap Of Last Chapter.
After Nick had found me deep in my thoughts, the other two came over and put my jacket around me and walked me inside. I never realized how cold I was until I reached the warm breeze inside. I could barely do anything when I was sitting there outside so when they found where I was, all I could answer was cold. Once we had gotten to the room that night, my mom had went and got me my sweats from the bus to make me warm. Nick put a blanket around me while he held me to hopefully help me warm up. I had changed once my mom had gotten back and the boys had to preform. We all decided that it would be best for me to skip tonight's show and go straight to the bus and to bed. Once I had gotten under my covers, I slowly drifted off to sleep.
Back To The Story.
———
I had awoken the next morning with to my little shock, Joe was next to me. I guess Nick needed some actual sleep so joe was up. I looked over and saw that he had been awake for a little bit and I smiled at him.
J: good morning, are you warm?
Sa: h-hey. I'm better then last night j-just still a bit c-cold.
J: here come on, we have a longish bus ride to our next stop and mom got a heated blanket last night and it's on the couch and I just so happen to bring all the Harry Potter movies.
Joe knew I was totally in love with the Harry Potter series. I read all the books when I was young and when I was bored and I was on set with them for something, I would reread the whole series for fun. A smile grew on my face and we got out of bed and I had gotten the shivers when I felt a cool breeze. He helped me to the couch and apparently it was still early because basically no body was up. Our mom was sitting at the little table we have and she was reading some magazine.
D: hey sweetie, how are you?
Sa: b-better just s-still a bit c-cold.
D: well come on, the blanket is waiting for you.
I sat on the couch and put the blanket on my lap and around me and I felt so warm. Joe sat next to me and we put the first Harry Potter movie on. After a while, mom had handed us some fruit for a snack while we still watched the movie. The next one to show up in the living room was Dani to my surprise.
Da: hey Bri, how are you doing?
She seemed a bit nervous when talking to me. I know she told my brothers and I'm happy she did honestly.
Sa: better. I know you told them and I'm not mad. I'm glad you did it.
Da: thanks, I couldn't keep it in honestly.
She sits down next to me and I give her a hug. We all enjoy the movie until the rest of the boys including dad woke up. Once the second movie was over, Dani and my parents left the room while it was just my brothers and I. They each sat around me and I was a bit nervous.
N: look Bri. We messed up big time and especially me. I should have never pressured you to tell me what you where talking about.
K: we should have just let you tell us.
J: yeah, we are very sorry about how selfish we have been.
Sa: I accept your apology. But how do you guys really feel about me moving away for a little while?
K: excited that you get to experience this but nervous that something can happen to you and we can't come and see you right away.
N: yeah, like if you meet a boy there, we have to approve.
Sa: Nick.
N: sorry but it's true. We don't want a repeat of last time.
Sa: ok maybe.
J: we are very happy for you for getting to experience this. Just call us every night.
Sa: what happens if I don't?
J: you don't wanna know.
Sa: okay then.
I pull them into a group hug and we just live in the moment. After we separate, I sit back and turn the third movie on.
J: your waisting no time are you.
Sa: Nope, and this one is a favorite of mine so I wanna finish it before the bus stops.
They each silently chuckle at me and sit down and watch the movie with me. I end up falling asleep half way through it and for the rest of the bus ride. We arrive in Boston for there next two shows. I wake up once the bus stops and we walk out and into the venue. It was still very chilly outside but it wasn't as bad as last night. We walk in and it's like every venue as usual. We all go to the stage and see how nice it is.
Sa: wow this is a huge crowd.
K: yeah, I'm so excited.
Sa: I would like faint if I had to preform in front of all of this.
K: well don't you worry your older brothers will be up here doing all the work while you sit in the audience.
Sa: I'm happy with that.
We stand there in silence for a moment until I decide to break it.
Sa: hey Kev?
K: yeah what's up.
Sa: I feel like I don't tell you this often but, I love you!
K: Aw, I love you too Bri, and I always will.
I give him a hug and we stand there for a moment. The rest of my siblings come out and I walk backstage with my parents and Dani. The boys run through sound check while the rest of us hang out backstage doing whatever we really needed to do. After sound check, we all ate some dinner and relaxed till the show. Once the venue was filled with people, it was about time for the boys to go onstage. All of us family headed out to the audience and waited for the boys to come on. We heard everyone start to scream and we see the three raising onto the stage. It's a lot of fun to see my brothers back onstage again. I mean it's been about a month and I have a few days till I leave so it should be good. The show turned out great and the boys had so much fun. After it ended, we headed backstage and met up with the three. They went to there dressing rooms while Dani and I went to the green room.
Sa: hey Dani?
Da: yeah what's up?
Sa: do you think I will have to leave early to pack my stuff for Australia?
Da: oh, I never thought about it. How much do you have packed now?
Sa: well I have about a month of clothes but I need like dresses and stuff like that.
Da: well if you want to spend time here with you brothers, I say we can go dress shopping soon and you can get what you need.
Sa: that sounds great! I'm gonna miss this.
Da: yeah I'm gonna miss you. Also what about that plan you had the other day?
Sa: oh it's fun but a bit evil.
Da: I don't know if I should be scared or not.
I laugh and she just chuckles a little bit. After the boys and there meet and greet, we all walked to the bus back behind the building because we had another show here tomorrow so it wouldn't make much sense if we had moved the bus. All three boys went to bed first sense they had an early morning. Dani and I stayed up for a bit talking and working on a puzzle I brought. After about midnight, I decided to go to bed. I went and changed and got ready for bed and after I went to my bunk. I thought it would be a good idea to be by myself and not bug the boys tonight. Sense I'm moving I should get used to sleeping by myself. I'm for sure gonna miss sleeping on the bus. The beds are way more comfortable then you would think.
————
Hope you enjoyed. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days because I've had a bit of writers block and I can't stop reading this one story.

Next chapter is not a chapter really but it's a thing I got and idea from the story I'm reading and I really like it.