7

SABRINAS POV
I wake up the next morning to see Nick not in bed. I get up and walk downstairs to see Nick and Joe talking.
N: hey Bri. How are you feeling.
Sa: fine. Not great but yeah.
J: well Sam said that he's bring lunch by for you two to have a at home date.
Sa: ooo yay.
I go to the pantry and grab some fruit snacks for breakfast.
J: such a healthy breakfast.
Sa: you can't say anything about healthy Mr. I'm eating sugary cereal for breakfast.
J: well at least I'm not as crabby as you.
Sa: don't you dare Joseph.
J: bring it on.
N: oh no.
I get up and try to attack Joe until he got out of his chair and ran. I chased him around the house until I slip on something and fall hitting my head hard.
NICKS POV
As Bri was chasing Joe, I heard a big thud. I get up and go to where the sound was. I see Bri on the floor holding her head.
Sa: holy shit it's dizzy and cloudy.
N: hey don't get up. It could be worse.
I look at what she slipped on. Joe made a water puddle. All I can hear is him turning the corner and him looking at Bri and then being all worried.
J: what happened this time. Are you ok?
N: she slipped on the water puddle here and is not dizzy and her vision is cloudy.
J: shouldn't we call 911
N: if she doesn't pass out she's fine. We have been there so much lately they wouldn't be surprised if we ended back.
They each laugh at my joke and I pick Bri up and bring her to the couch. We all look at each other and just laugh. After a little bit of watching tv, the doorbell rings.
SABRINAS POV
I get up, with the help of nick, and answer the door. I look and see Sam with a bruised up face and lunch. I give him a big hug and a kiss. We walk in and he places the food on the table and says hi to Joe and Nick. My brothers leave the room and Sam and I eat lunch.
Sa: how did you know my favorite sub?
Sm: I had a little birdie tell me.
Sa: Joe has been causing himself some trouble today.
Sm: now what did he say or do.
Sa: I made a stupid comment and he had a comeback and then as we do very often, I started to chase him around the house saying not to good words and I slipped and fell on water Joe spilled on the ground and I hit kg head pretty bad.
Sm: oh, are you alright?
Sa: yeah, I have a mini headache starting but it's nothing big.
Sm: well that's good.
We talk for a while and Sams phone goes off.
Sm: Crap. I have to go. I promised my parents that I would babysit my little sister today.
Sa: ok, I understand. Bye.
Sm: bye, see you soon.
I give him a kiss and he leaves. I head to the couch and my parents walk in.
D: hey Bri. Where are your brothers?
Sa: I think Joe and Nick are upstairs and Kev is either still asleep or over at Dani's.
Then speaking of which, Kevin walks in the front door.
K: I'm home!
P: Kevin. Can you and your sister go get your brothers? We have to talk about something.
Kevin and I then head upstairs and I get Nick while he gets joe.
Sa: Nick, come on. Mom and dad have something to tell us.
N: great, this could go well or not.
We walk out of his room shortly followed by Kevin and joe. We all take a seat on the couch's with our parents and they start to talk.
P: so, sense you guys just released the album not a while ago. We start tour next week. We have the plans and everything and we start preparations tomorrow. But, your mother and sister are staying back for a while.
Sa: what.
K: why.
J: yeah, she always comes with us.
N: now what's going on.
D: well your sister hasn't been caught up on school, so until she's caught up. We are staying home.
N: but can't she finish her work on the bus.
P: shes most likely to be more distracted on the bus then at home. And it's more then a weeks worth of work. So she can start now and finish hopefully soon.
I stand up and just run to my room. Why did this happen. Ugh. I could have been caught up if this stuff didn't happen. I get to my room and just lay on my bed. Then I hear all my brothers walk into my room. They all take a seat around me and I turn my face to them.
Sa: I didn't know I was this far behind ok. Don't get all mad and older brother on me ok.
J: we know. I have my school to finish and I have to do it when we get on the road as much as possible.
K: I'm glad I'm done with school.
Nick and Joe both slap Kevin and I give them a chuckle.
N: I'm just caught up. I don't wanna leave you behind.
J: yeah, it's not gonna be fun.
K: you always make it better.
N: and we wanted to sing with you on stage sense the world knows about you now.
J: yeah, us two can even sing the song from Camp Rock that you love so much.
Sa: thanks guys for trying to make this better. But I'm just upset that I don't get to be with you guys on opening night.
N: yeah, it's gonna suck. But we will have a mini one when you finally come out.
Sa: thanks for making this better guys.
We have a group hug and they leave my room and I pull my laptop out. Then Joe knocks on my door and walks in with his school work.
J: might as well spend some time with my sister.
He takes a seat across from me on my bed and pulls his stuff out.
Sa: it's not that I'm bad at school it's just that I'm slower then most people my age with my work.
J: I feel you. That's why I'm behind also. Especially in math. I have barely done any of it.
Sa: if I still went to public school, my grades would be total crap.
J: same. I'm glad I only went for a year. It was a struggle enough.
Sa: it was first grade.
J: still.
I laugh at him and we get to work. After a big he lets a sigh out.
J: English SUCKS.
Sa: English is my favorite and best subject actually. Why do you think I'm in ap English. But I totally suck at biology.
J: I'm just gonna say I'm bad at all subjects. So how was lunch with Sam?
Sa: good, during it he had to leave to go babysit his little sister.
J: yeah, his little sister is something else. She's hilarious but very 8 year old for sure.
Sa: she seems sweet from what I've heard.
J: yeah, but she's different sometimes.
Sa: so, what English problem do you have now.
J: something about this reading I did and it's a stupid question about reading in general.
I look at the question and get it instantly.
J: wow, you are smart. I guess colleges will love you.
Sa: yeah, but I wanna go into biology not English. Stupid schooling. 
He laughs at me and we finish most of the days work.
Sa: I need a nap after that.
J: yeah same. Do you mind.
Sa: not at all. I've been wanting to spend time with you.
He smiles at me and he lays next to me. He puts his arm around me and we both fall asleep.
KEVINS POV
K: hey Nick, have you heard from the other two sense earlier.
N: Nope. Haven't even heard from Bri.
K: I think they went to do some school.
N: let's check there rooms.
We walk upstairs and the first room is Bri's room. Before we open the door we hear someone snoring and know it well. We see Bri and Joe cuddled up next to each other taking a nap with what looks like both of there school stuff next to them. I take a photo and send it to Joes phone which is in the other room. Nick and I head back downstairs and make some lunch for ourselves.
N: gees. I didn't know they where that close.
K: it seems like she finally opened up to him.
N: yeah, well I'm happy now after today.
K: let me guess. She chased him and then one of them go hurt all of a sudden.
N: yep. I'm gonna miss it on tour.
K: yeah, I just hope mom and dad are going to let her come soon.
———————
Hope you enjoyed. I haven't updated in a little bit so I hoped you thought it was pretty good.