▀▄▀▄🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 🎀 ▄▀▄▀

Warning: smut NSFW no parents around read at own risk also it gets like...right into the dirty-doo

April
---------------------
As soon as the two were in the house, Kairi latched onto Mattia, kissing him deeply. Mattia ran his hands from Kairi's neck to his hips, tapping for Kairi to jump. The smaller man did, and wrapped his legs around Mattia's waist. Mattia carried Kairi up the stairs and into their room.

Mattia slammed the door of their bedroom, and pushed Kairi against the wall. He kissed down the smaller man's neck, leaving bruises and hot open-mouthed kisses on the skin. Kairi moaned softly every time Mattia hit a certain spot. Mattia moved up to Kairi's mouth, kissing deeply.

The taller man licked Kairi's bottom lip, biting lightly. Kairi opened his mouth, letting Mattia slip his tongue inside. Mattia could taste the sweet wine that his husband drank earlier, and it made his brain hazy.

Kairi tugged on Mattia's shirt, silently asking for it's removal. Mattia stripped of his upper clothing, and the same for Kairi.

"Bed. Now." Mattia murmured, and Kairi ran over to their bed. He lay down as Mattia came on top of him.

"How much was this suit?" Mattia asked, running his hand down Kairi's body.

"25% off, so like $40?" Kairi leaned up for a kiss, which Mattia gave.

"Let's make it cheaper." Mattia's hands reached Kairi's belt, and quickly undid the buckle. Kairi gasped. "How about 100% off?" with that, Kairi's pants were off. Mattia's were on the floor soon after.

"Sad, your ass looked delicious with those on." Mattia said, and before Kairi could respond, captured his lips in a heated kiss. Their tongues battled in a frenzy, Kairi quickly becoming aroused. Mattia grinded down suddenly, making Kairi moan, high and whiny.

"Matt..." Kairi groaned, and thrusted upwards. He was fully hard now, as was Mattia.

"Shhh darling." Mattia murmured, rummaging around in their bedside table drawer. He found what he needed, and opened the bottle. Mattia spread the lube on his fingers, and slid two inside Kairi's entrance.

Kairi squirmed at the sudden penetration, but stopped when Mettia started thrusting his fingers. He curled the two digits making Kairi suddenly scream. The smaller one wasn't usually loud, but like everything else, today was different.

Mattia pressed deeper into that spot, watching Kairi's reaction. His hair was sticking to his forehead, and his mouth was open, breathing heavily. Mattia pulled out his fingers, Kairi whining at loss of contact.

Mattia lubed up his dick, and pressed straight into his husband. He groaned, a low gutteral noise, a shiver run up Kairi's back from hearing it.

Kairi whined, and thrusted down, making Mattia bottom out. The tight heat of Kairi's body made Mattia want to start like an animal, but tonight was supposed to be about their love, not the sex.

He thrusted deep inside, and pulled out halfway, creating a rhythm. Kairi pulled Mattia down for another kiss, thrusting Mattia deeper inside the small man.

"Harder..." Kairi moaned, feeling every vein drag against his walls. He loved the slow and sensual, but could sense the building craze in Mattia. And oh god did Kairi want the craze.

Something snapped in Mattia's mind. His speed picked up, his groans turned to growls. Mattia held Kairi in place, and furiously pounded into the smaller man, repeatedly stabbing at his prostate. Kairi screamed in pleasure, and wrapped his legs around Mattia's waist.

"S-so close..."the brunet whimpered. Mattia groaned, and thrusted twice, right into Kairi's sweet spot. Kairi spurt out all over his stomach, moaning softly; the sound making Mattia cum. He buried his head into Kairi's neck, his seed spilling inside his lover's tiny body.

The two stayed there, catching their breaths. Once both could move again, Mattia pulled out. "Ow," Kairi laughed quietly, nudging Mattia off him.

"I'll go get a washcloth." Mattia stepped into the bathroom, thankful the two rooms were connected. He dampened a washcloth, and wiped down the mess. Kairi didn't move; he was practically asleep.

Mattia smiled at how tired Kairi was after such a simple activity. He tossed the dirty cloth into the dirty laundry bin, and grabbed two pairs of boxers from his dresser. He put one pair on himself, and the other pair on Kairi. Then he got under the covers, and pulled Kairi to his chest. That night Mattia fell asleep to the sound of Kairi's steady breathing

**************************
ew

so yeah...that's my first ever smut.

i personally hate this with a passion, but the rest of the book i actually like writing.