▀▄▀▄💎𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20💎▄▀▄▀

Funniest part of this entire book is the actual first part
------------------------
October

3rd POV
"So people should start arriving around 2:30-3:00," Kairi said, going through the plans for the fifth time that morning. "And the catering should show up at like, 12:30 to start setting up."

"Kai, we both know the plan. What you need to do is relax." Mattia smiled, kissing the smaller's hair.

"Relaxing is boring!" Kairi pretended to whine, earning an eye roll from the other. "Anyways, I go over the plan for myself, so I don't forget."

"Kai, I'm 95% sure if I were to take away the clipboard, you'd be able to recite everything on these papers. Including the side notes you made seconds ago." Mattia said, trying to steal another kiss.

Kairi moved away and stuck out his tongue. "Kissing isn't part of my schedule."

"Yes it is, look under 'people leaving'." Mattia pointed to the part he himself had added when Kairi wasn't looking.

"It doesn't say... Mattia oh my god!" Kairi gasped, grabbing for a pen.

"How dare you scribble my plans out!" Mattia pouted, sticking out his bottom lip dramatically.

"Your plans are nasty!" The smaller said, blushing on his way out of the room.

"My plans already made an effect!"

---

3rd POV
"Mattia, your parents are here!" Kairi called out, opening the door as Mattia came into view.

"Hey Mom!" Mattia came over to greet his family, gesturing for them to come inside. "You're actually the first ones here. "

"Ooh, the yard looks beautiful!" Mattia's mother gushed, looking out the big window in the living room.

"Thank you, I designed it." Kairi smiled, letting himself be grabbed in a hug by the mom.

Mattia and his dad were outside already, showing the caterers where everything should go.

Mattia's mother soon joined the two outside, followed by Kairi who showed her where the presents were going. She had brought a very large gift, covered in yellow wrapping paper and decorated with pink roses. Kairi couldn't even think of what she had bought.

More people started showing up as the hour passed, and just like Kairi's clipboard, everyone had arrived by 3:00. The plan was to have people arrive, let them mingle, then start the "baby shower" part.

Which was basically revealing the gender. Kairi hated the games that were often played at baby showers, and had decided to skip them completely.

He was standing on the deck, with a karaoke microphone in his hand. Mattia was right beside him, and they were going to reveal the gender.

"Uh...hello?" Kairi spoke into the mic, feedback squealing out of the speakers. That got everyone's attention. "Hi everyone, it's Kairi. So, surprisingly, this little get-together had a purpose.."

Everyone laughed at that, giving Kairi a little boost of confidence. "For those of you who don't know, this is actually a baby shower! 'Who's is it?' Mine actually. Mattia and I are having a baby!"