▀▄▀▄🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7 🎀 ▄▀▄▀

Did I photoshop a wedding ring on Mattia's finger?
Yessir

May
------------------------
Kairi woke up that morning feeling weird. Nothing was wrong, but everything felt just slightly to the left of what it was supposed to be.

Kairi's POV
Mattia was still asleep next to me, so I decided to lay down again. I closed my eyes, but my brain didn't want to shut up. Everything from the doctor's visit came back to me.

I still haven't told Mattia. I had meant to tell him when we came home, but everything was still so confusing. I had a tiny living thing inside me, and would eventually grow into my child. Our child. A little Mattia, or a little Kairi. It was crazy.

Since I couldn't fall back asleep, I decided to get dressed. I pulled on a pair of fuzzy pajama pants, and was about to put on one of Mattia's hoodies when I paused.

3rd POV
Kairi stood in front of the room's wall-to-floor mirror, staring at his reflection. He turned, and the figure in the mirror copied the movement.

Kairi has always been hesitant with his body, but Mattia had always helped push the negativity away. Kairi never had time to physically reflect himself, but as he stood in front of the opposite image, he realized why.

Mirrors were evil. They could show you looking like the gorgeous badass you were, or they could show you every insecurity inside and out, plus more. Kairi looked in the mirror, and hated how he saw himself.

His body was never the fittest, but he worked out enough to stay in good shape. Kairi had a very feminine build, with a thin waist and a curvier outline around his chest and hips.
It never occurred to him how feminine his body made him, but now that Kairi knew he was having a baby, he felt even more like a girl. He didn't like it at all.

Kairi's eyes traveled down the mirror, following the thicker parts of his body. His thighs, upper arms, and his stomach. Kairi stepped closer to the mirror, and turned sideways. There was a barely noticeable bump further down on his torso. Kairi subconsciously ran a hand over the protrusion, feeling butterflies erupt in the pit of his stomach.

That's gonna be a human being. Kairi thought in awe. He quickly slipped the hoodie over his head when he heard rustling from the bed.

Mattia was just waking up as Kairi crawled onto the bed, the sweatshirt's long hood covering his eyes.

"Good morning, dragon breath." Kairi smiled sweetly. Mattia groaned, and pulled the blankets back over his head. "Come on, get up! It's Saturday and I wanna go somewhere." Kairi fake-whined, pulling the covers back.

Mattia shivered as the cold air hit his previously warm body. "Give back the blankets, you brat."

Kairi pouted. "You're so mean in the mornings." He said, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Yessir." Mattia rolled over, and closed his eyes. "Plus we can't go anywhere. The corona quarantined us."

Kairi's eyes widened. He'd forgotten about the virus: this wasn't going to affect anything, would it? Kairi ran his hand down his front again, stopping at the tiny bump. Was the baby going to be okay?

"Kairi.... Kai!" Mattia snapped his fingers in front of Kairi's dazed eyes. "You okay? Blanked out for a second there."

"What? Oh no, I'm fine." Kairi laid down next to Mattia, who wrapped his arms around him.