▀▄▀▄🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10 🎀 ▄▀▄▀

Watch the vid✌️😳🥖
Boutta educate you all on babys😤
jk idk anything

June
------------------------
3rd POV
"What time is the appointment?" Mattia asked, walking into the kitchen. He looked up, and saw Kairi was sitting on the counter with a block of cheese.

"Did you shower?" Kairi broke off a chunk of the cheddar, and offered it to Mattia.

"Yeah." The man accepted the food and asked why Kairi was on the counter.

"Chairs are overrated." Kairi shrugged, biting off a corner of the cheddar. He was sitting with his legs dangling off the side.

"You never answered my question," Mattia made his way into the space between Kairi's thighs, and kissed his forehead. "When's the appointment?"

Kairi booped the taller man's nose with the cheese. "1:35, the hospital gave me the address for an OBGYN clinic thing."

"OB-GYN?" Mattia looked confused. "What's that?"

Kairi rolled his eyes. "It's the baby doctor, you goof."

"Oh." Mattia wrapped his hands around Kairi's waist, and snuck a bite of the cheese block. Kairi stared in shock.

"Eat my fucking food again Polibio, and this will be our first and last kid." The small man glared.

"Ooh, scary." Mattia laughed. "But you're a Polibio now too- ow!"

Kairi smirked, and hopped off the counter. "I had an idea to waste time, but now I think I'm just going to shower..."

Mattia's eyebrows raised. "Can I join?" He shouted, and put away the cheese.

"I'm locking the door!" Kairi shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kairi's POV
I stepped out of the shower, and wrapped the towel around my chest. I went into my room, and into my closet, picking out a pair of sweatpants, and a hoodie of Mattia's. I put on the clothes, then went downstairs, where Mattia was in the kitchen.

I came up behind him and snuck my arms around his waist, resting my forehead on his back.

3rd POV
"You ready to go?" Mattia asked, turning around in the smaller's hold.

"Yep," Kairi nodded, stretching up with puckered lips. "Can I have kith?"

"All the kithes you want." Mattia smiled, closing the space between them. Kairi's hands slid to Mattia's shoulders, while Mattia's slipped to the shorter's waist.

The kiss deepened, Kairi standing on his tiptoes to reach. Mattia stood straight, breaking the kiss. Kairi frowned.

"We have somewhere to be, remember?" Mattia chuckled, wiping his lips.

Kairi rolled his eyes. "Stupid baby appointment."

"Aye," Mattia said, grabbing their coats, and handing Kairi his. "Our stupid baby. Which actually, I hope it doesn't inherit my stupid..."