▀▄▀▄🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5 🎀 ▄▀▄▀

May
-----------------------

Kairi woke up the next morning with the same sick feeling as yesterday. "Shit..." he whimpered, and ran to the bathroom. He collapsed in front of the toilet, retching and gagging. His throat felt ripped to shreds from throwing up last morning as well. Kairi moaned, and burped sickly into the bowl.

The small man felt his insides twist, and suddenly everything from dinner last night came back up. Kairi couldn't control it, his body was just heaving up every single thing in his belly. The discomfort was agonizing, and brought poor Kairi to tears. Look at you, you're a fucking woman! He thought to himself. Get a goddamn grip on yourself!

Kairi tried to stand, but a sharp dizziness pointed in his head and made his eyesight go blurry. "I guess no getting up." He murmured. And although he'd just thrown up, there was still this weird heaviness in the pit of his belly. It made the small man even more nauseous to move, let alone stand up. The brunet tried to reposition, but it seemed the same excruciating cramps were back. Kairi felt trapped in a bubble of death. It was like someone was twisting jagged knives into his midriff at every angle possible.

"Fucking hell..." A disgustingly familiar feeling in the back of Kairi's throat made itself known as he forced himself back over the toilet. He gagged weakly, energy levels at zero. A thick stream of vomit poured from Kairi's mouth, and splashed into the toilet, turning the clear water dirty.

At that moment, Mattia walked in, eyes squinted and face tired. His expression immediately changed when he saw Kairi getting sick.

"Kairi!" Mattia knelt down next to the younger man, pushing the hair off his face. "I had hoped this was a 24-hour thing but I guess not."

"Mmh," Kairi hummed, choking up another mouthful. He spat into the bowl, while Mattia stood to grab a paper cup from the sink counter. He filled it with water and gave the cup to Kairi.

"Just rinse your mouth, don't drink." Mattia said as Kairi swished the water around in his mouth. The older man ran downstairs and grabbed a cup for Kairi to actually drink from.

"I need medical drugs..." Kairi mumbled, sipping from the water cup.

"You need rest bubs." Mattia said, and helped the smaller man up. "Go cuddle up in our bed, I'll make some breakfast."

"Mmh." Kairi hummed, and curled up on the mattress. He was confused. Although he'd just vomited like, everything in his body, Kairi didn't feel as sick as he did. Unlike yesterday, when he felt horrible the whole day.

The man shook the thought away, and wrapped himself in his favorite blanket. Mattia came back upstairs with food, and the two had another lazy morning.

~Time-skip brought to you by Geico~

"It feels like I can't control myself." Kairi jumped to sit on the kitchen counter. Mattia was cooking dinner, though Kairi couldn't tell what it was.

"What do you mean?" Mattia asked, and shook some spices into the pan. Some sort of vegetable mix was sizzling and spitting oil on the stove. Mattia covered it with the lid, and turned to Kairi.

"Something has changed where I'm crying over everything all the damn time." Kairi said, swinging his legs. They just barely reached halfway down. "It's getting annoying."