11 | THUNDER

After the last DADA lesson, Leah was confused to say the least. Why werewolves?

She had a sneaking suspicion that Lupin was a werewolf.

Why would Snape go out of his way to teach us about werewolves? Unless the reason Lupin was off was because he was one.

Leah checked, last night was a full moon. Which would explain why he was off. Unfortunately, Leah couldn't speak about it. She could get in so much trouble for just asking.

It wasn't worth the risk.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

It was the day of the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff match. Harry was nervous to say the least. Leah hope'd he would be alright. She had heard he was quite accident prone during quidditch.

Leah had gone straight to the library during breakfast; she wanted to find out more about werewolves.
"Leah?" Her name was being called.
"Over here!" She shouted to the stranger, "oh, hiya Fred."
"Hey Leah, Katie Bell's sick and we thought that maybe you could play?" Leah hadn't played since she was at least seven. She used to play all the time with Draco but then she stopped because she broke her wrist.
"Fred, I haven't played in years. I'd be no good."
"Please?"
"I don't know Fred, last time I played a broke my wrist." Leah winced at the memory.
"Oh come on, you'll be fine. I promise."
"Ugh fine, but if I'm hurt, it's on you." Leah giggled as she got her books and left with Fred.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The match was about to begin. The Gryffindor's walked on, faking their confidence.

Leah looked in the stands and made eye contact with Draco, his eyes widened and he looked like he wanted to shout at her. Always so overprotective, Leah muttered to herself.

Madame Hooch released the buldgers, Fred and George watched those, then the snitch, Harry's eyes followed it. The game had begun.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Harry was no where to be seen, he'd gone up into the clouds to get the snitch. Leah was beyond worried, with a quick nod from Wood, Leah ascended into the clouds. A small figure flew past her, Harry. She stayed on his tail.

There was an umbrella in the sky, the weather was dangerous. Harry flew like there was no tomorrow, with Leah close on his tail. Oh my days, Leah thought, someones broom's on fire. The person toppled to the ground, screaming.

Harry twisted and turned past the wooden towers, even through the lightning you could still hear the crowd cheering him on.

He flew up past the clouds, Leah still close behind. The hufflepuff seeker was struck by lightning, Harry come down, surrender.

Harry, unphased by this, began to follow the snitch down a new path. He went higher and higher into the sky. Leah, being the nice person she is, continued to follow him.

Their brooms began to freeze, they were too high. There the umbrella was again. And then,
Dementors.
They began to circle the pair, Leah's heart beating in her throat. She grabbed Harry's ice-cold hand and gave him a nod. As they cornered the two, Leah took all her strength.
"Expecto Patronum!" Leah screamed, a black bird emerged from her wand, scaring away the dementors. Leah felt a sense of pride, but then...