22 | JEWELS BETWEEN TEETH

Leah walked outside, confidence filling her up. She did not want to fight Pansy in any way possible. She wasn't a fighting person. She wasn't a violent person. But Pansy started it.

"Look who showed," her arrogance was nauseating.
With a quick flick of her wrist, Pansy's wand was in Leah's hand.
"I win," Leah smirked walking back inside.
"How in hell did you do that?" Draco said, in a hushed tone.
"They taught us wordless spells in France." Leah winked and shoved both wands into her pocket.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah was stood with Draco, talking.
"Leah sweetie, can I have a word?" It was Narcissa, sugar, what did she know?
"Of course," they intertwined their arms and walked into the kitchen.
"You know, the kitchen window sees right into the garden," Narcissa put on a smirk, Draco's smirk.
"Oh gosh, you saw."
"Why is her nose not broken?"
"W-What?"
"Why on earth would you hold back with Parkinson?" Narcissa was really something.
"I have an idea."
"Go on," she looked genuinely curious.
"As punishment, can I go to bed?" Narcissa giggled.
"Fine, take Draco with you." She dismissed Leah with her hand.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Draco, we're going." She dragged his tie along with her.
"Where?" He asked, clutching at his throat, after being released.
"To bed, your mother's orders." When the two reached the top of the very grand staircase, Leah panting in her long dress.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah was in her comfy clothes in bed, reading. This was truly her happy place. When she read she didn't feel the pressure of the real world around her.
"Leah?" Draco knocked on her door, peering in.
"You may enter," she replied, giggling.
"I'm bored." He sat on the end of her bed.
"I'm tired, shoo!" She ushered him out with her hands. Draco switched off the light and slightly closed the door.

Leah lay her head on the pillow. She swore these pillows were made of pure satin silk. They were the comfiest things she had ever put her head on.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah was sat on a chair in pitch black room. When she tried to move she realised she was tied up. When she tried to scream, Leah realised there was a gag in her mouth.
"Leah honey, it's me." It was her mother, she took the gag out of Leah's mouth and knelt down beside the chair. "I know you're confused and scared, but it will all make sense one day."
"Mum, why am I here?"
"Sweetheart I can't tell you." Her mum was constantly looking around, checking for something.
"Who's coming?"
"You can't give yourself to him, I know you love Draco but doing that would end the war."
"Mum, how do you know?"
"Just trust me, I have to go baby. Try not to talk." She kissed her forehead and ran. A new set of footsteps started walking towards Leah.
"D-Dad?"
"Hi love." He wiped her hair of her forehead .
"Please tell me what's happening." She was stressed, she didn't even know where she was.
"I can't honey, just know that I love you so so much. You and your mother are my world. Always remember that." Her dad stood up backing away, his wand gripped firmly in his hand.
"Please don't leave me." She was in between sobs, what was going on?
"Look at this," an extremely dark and foreboding voice echoed in her ears. It couldn't be. "It was all too easy to get to you." The voice wouldn't come out of the darkness, it was as it it was afraid. Afraid of being seen.
"Who are you." Leah's voice was intimidating, scary even. She had put on a front, this thing had gotten into her head. It definitely didn't have good intentions.
"You are much stronger than anticipated. You will make an amazing right hand." No, no it was him, well a spirit of him at least. He was not there in physical form, because he didn't have one. He was there in spirit. Leah had heard stories of him being there spiritually, he didn't have a physical form.
"No, I won't join you." He laughed, it wasn't a pleasant laugh, it was a blood-curdling laugh. He raised his wand.
"Crucio." Leah screamed in pain, writing in her chair.

"Leah, wake up." She felt someone tugging her shoulders.
"What happened?"
"You were screaming."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update, I'm swamped with school work, but I'm trying!

Thank you all so much for 300 votes!! It means a lot.

Stay inside and stay safe!
Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks xo