25 | WEAL

It was Christmas day, the happiest day of the year. Food and presents all day round, and nothing beat Narcissa's food on Christmas day.

Draco woke Leah up today, by pouring glass of water on her and screaming, 'ITS CHRISTMAS.' He claimed it was payback for yesterday, but in reality Draco was just a little boy who loved Christmas.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Both families gathered around the tree, chatting and laughing, Leah was mostly staring at the presents.
"Leah, this one is from me and Lucius," Narcissa pushed a small box towards her, softly smiling. Leah opened it in anticipation. It was a golden snake ring which took up the bottom half of her finger. "We got Draco a matching one,so that even if you're not physically together, you're both looking at the same thing." Leah thanked Narcissa and slid the ring onto her finger. Draco slid her a package and discreetly told her to open it later, she nodded and put it behind her. Leah's mum slid her an envelope and giggled.

Inside the envelope Leah found muggle plane tickets, to Italy. Leah's favourite place in the whole entire world was Venice, her parents had booked her tickets to go there next summer.

She jumped into their arms, squealing and thanking them simultaneously. Everyone sat around the tree laughed at Leah's excitement. When she laughed so did everyone else.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Mummy wake up its Christmas!!"
"I'm up Leah, I'm up," Leah cuddled against her mother and a few moments later her father shouted them both downstairs.
"So girls, we're going to spend Christmas at the Malfoy's! And Narcissa makes the best breakfasts in the entire world!" Leah began to jump up and down in excitement.
"Does this mean I get to see Draco and Blaise?"
"Yes it does honey, but before we can go you have to get dressed." Leah's father ruffled her hair and she ran upstairs.

"I'm ready!" Leah ran down the stairs in anticipation, grabbing both of her parents hands.
"You and mum go, I'll catch up," Leah obliged and left with her mother.

Leah knocked on the door eagerly, wanting to see her best friends.
"Come in," Narcissa held Leah's hand and brought her inside. "Merry Christmas!" Narcissa shouted considering Leah was already halfway up the stairs.

"Draco!!" She jumped into Draco's arms, hugging him tightly.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"That was a great Christmas," Leah and Draco snickered.
"It's a shame Blaise doesn't come any more though,"
Draco shrugged and Leah was still in between laughs. "It's because his mother has a new husband every few weeks," Leah laughed at her own joke, Draco joined her willingly. When they were both laughing together it felt as if neither of them had a worry in the world. Bliss.
"Open my present," Leah pushed a box towards Draco, he smirked at her and began to open it.
"You got me a book?" Draco held it up in the air, looking for some sort of mystery prize hidden inside.
"Write in it," Leah giggled at Draco's childishness. He grabbed a pen from his desk and wrote in it, still very confused.
"What now?" Leah pulled a notebook from her backpack, and showed Draco the exact message he had just written, but in her notebook. "That's actually kind of awesome," Leah laughed at how surprised Draco was.
"Open mine," he timidly shoved Leah his present. She began to open it, cheeks going red. As Leah pulled it out, she noticed how shiny it was. Draco had gotten Leah a diamond necklace.
"No you did not," she held the necklace in her hands, admiring it deeply. "Draco this is too-"
"You deserve it," he had gone red, refusing to make eye contact.
"It's stunning," Leah smiled at Draco, silently thanking him. "Will you put it on for me?" He nodded and scooted towards Leah. She brushed her hair onto her shoulder and Draco wrapped it around her, fastening it. She felt his cold hands on her neck, causing her to jump.
"Why are you always so cold?" She teased him.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you guys so much for 12k reads ! I'm still swamped with school work, but I'm trying to keep to my old upload schedule. So I'll do the best I can !
Don't forget to stay inside and wash your hands!
Stay safe xo