17 | A PERFECT STORM

Leah and Harry decided to meet in the library, Leah knew they weren't on the best of terms but she had never failed a project. She would not start now.

"Harry, we have to work together." Leah pleaded, he was refusing to even look at her.
"No, we don't."
"Yes we do. Why are you acting like this?"
"You know why." Leah got up with a huff and went to find some books. He was being so stubborn.

She grabbed as many muggle books as she could, nearly toppling over with the weight of them.
"Would you like a hand?" A familiar voice called out.
"Blaise?" Leah had the biggest smile on her face, ever since the fight, Blaise had barely spoken to her. Blaise grabbed most of the books off her and walked her back to the table.
"Don't be a stranger!" Leah shouted as Blaise left with a wink.
"Starting to think you should've been a bloody Slytherin." Harry mumbled.
"Sorry, what was that?" Leah retorted, knowing exactly what he said.
"Oh you heard me."
"What was that supposed to mean anyway?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah and Harry ended up in a heated argument, disturbing the entire library. Harry said things Leah didn't know he knew.

He was spiteful, he was arrogant. He was being things Leah didn't know he was.

"You are just as bad as them." Harry spat, red in the face. When he said them, he meant bullies, Slytherin bullies.

Leah could feel tears well up in her eyes, he was a lovely boy, had he deceived her all this time?

She left, Leah grabbed her things and left.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

She ended up in the kitchen, her argument with Harry caused her to miss dinner.

She was crying whilst eating a bucket of strawberries. Just the usual day.

Leah heard footsteps and his behind the counter, no one could see her cry. It was beyond embarrassing.

"Le? You here?" Draco, how on earth did he know she was here?
"Nope, it's not Leah." She responded, knowing it was useless. Draco's footsteps quickened. He popped his head behind the counter and his eyes filled with worry.
"What happened?" Leah refused to answer and continued eating her strawberries.

Draco sat down beside her and helped himself to a strawberry. Leah reluctantly placed the strawberries in front of the two and they both shared the food. Enjoying each other's presence, as always.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Draco didn't know how much time had passed, Leah didn't want to talk and he respected that.

Leah's head plopped on his shoulder. A small smile formed on Draco's face. A small no one ever really saw. Only for her.

Draco picked up Leah and made his way to her common room. As he grew closer he realised that he had no clue what the password was.

Draco refused to wake Leah, but he had no other choice.
"Le, wake up," he murmured in a voice lower than a whisper.
"What is it?" Her eyes were still shut and she clung tighter to Draco.
"What's the password?" He whispered in her ear.
"Pig snout," Leah whispered back, falling back to sleep in Draco's arms.
"Pig snout," Draco said to the Fat Lady.
"You're no Gryffindor!" Draco signalled to the girl in his arms, the Fat Lady rolled her eyes and opened the doors.

Draco walked in, thank merlin no one was in the common rooms. He softly placed Leah onto the sofa and kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight Love." A small smile formed on Leah's face. Draco left the common room, cheeks rosy.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Ron, I made Leah cry!" Harry and Ron were in the boys dorms, Harry had been stressed ever since Leah stormed out.
"How did you manage to do that mate?"
"I might have called her a bully," Harry couldn't make eye contact with Ron, he truly felt bad.
"Mate how did you-" Ron was interrupted by the Fat Lady.
"You're no Gryffindor!" The Fat Lady shouted. The boys looked through the crack in the door.

The two saw Draco Malfoy placing a girl on the sofa.

As soon as Draco had left, Harry and Ron ran into the common rooms. They found Leah on the sofa, a smile on her face, a jacket on her shoulders which was far to big.
"Do we wake her up?" Ron whispered to Harry.
"No, she looks so, peaceful." Harry muttered and went to bed.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Leah woke up on the sofa, confused as ever. How did I get here? Draco.

Her cheeks went red as she cuddled into his jacket. She walked up to the girls dorms to find Hermione wide awake.
"Where have you been?" Hermione questioned, her motherly instincts kicking in.
"Oh so we're talking now?"
"Yes yes whatever," Hermione hid a smile, "so where were you?"
"Just woke up on the sofa." Leah smirked and sat on Hermione's bed.
"Go get ready, Lavender will be up soon, you know how long she takes." Hermione smirked as Leah walked into the bathroom.

Neither of them would admit it, but they truly missed each other.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi guys, thank you so so much for 3k reads and 130 votes!! I love you all so much.
Did you like this chapter?

So my new story is going to be published, it's an enemies too lovers typa thing. Keep an eye out for it!

Suggestions for future chapters?
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thanks xo