40

***
So, can I call you tonight?

I'm tryna make up my mind

Just how I feel
***

"Do you guys have the address to the pizza place?" Maya asks the two girls. "I don't have it, I thought Alex was the one in charge of it." Zendaya looks up from her phone and glances at Alex.

Alex raises her hands defensively, "Dont look at me, Maya knows I have a bad memory." She shurgs her shoulders and takes another handful of chips from the bag that she was holding.

"I'll just do it right now," Alex hands Maya the bag of chips and fumbles through her bag to find her phone.

"How are you supposed to do that now if we're underground in a train?" Maya raises her eyebrows. Maya looks over at Zendaya she was begging Zendaya to deal with Alex. Zendaya chuckles at Maya and leans over onto Alex's shoulder.

She looks over her shoulder and at her phone. Alex had no signal which was not a surprise. Zendaya shakes her head, "I know a place, we can just there."

Maya nods her head and eats the chips that Alex made her carry. It was no secret that Alex had a crush on Zendaya. It was painfully obvious, Alex was constantly glancing at Zendaya and talking about how amazing and nice she is.

Not that Maya cares about her best friend talking about her crush. It was nice that she had finally moved on from her ex.

Alex's previous girlfriend had accused Alex of cheating with Maya.

Although it was no secret Maya has been in a relationship with a girl, Alex was nothing but her a sister to her.

***

"So, what's going on with you and Timothée?" Zendaya wiggles her eyebrows. Maya blushes and hides her face in coat. "I don't know what youre talking about." Maya looks away from Alex and Zendaya. She looks down at the table.

"It's not hard to notice how you both look at each other." She shrugs her shoulders. Alex nods her head in agreement with Zendaya as she eats her pizza.

"We kissed like once or twice. That's it, I'm sure he wouldn't want to be with me in that way." Maya forces a smile and looks takes a bite of her pizza.

"Well I doubt that, you're an amazing girl. You're sweet and have been nothing but an amazing friend." Zendaya tells her seriously. Alex smiles and leans her head onto Zendayas shoulder.

Zendaya looks down at Alex and smiles, she turns her head and picks the pizza off her plate. She takes a bite of the pizza and then places it back.

Maya looks down at her plate, Zendayas words seem to be stuck. There was no way he saw me like that?

She looks up and notices that Alex had walked over and ordered a second slice of pizza. She sat down with her pizza, "I personally think that both of you guy's suck at communicating." She shrugs her shoulders. Maya nods her head and takes a sip of her soda.

She was right. Neither of them knew how to talk about their feeings for each other. A kiss isn't enough. In this case actions don't speak louder than words,

They continue to eat in silence. That is until Zendaya asks Alex a question. "How's your art project going." She asks.

"It's going well, but it's hard trying to figure out what appeals to 6 year old kids." Alex says.

"Kids just love anything that makes a mess." Maya tells Alex.

"Shes right, finger painting is great." Zendaya raises her eyebrows.

"Let me write this down before I forget everything. The lesson plan is due next week and I only have my name typed." Alex reaches inside her bag and takes her phone out. She types the ideas and concets into her phone before she can forget.

"I'm going to go order Timothée's pizza, since we're almost done here." Maya gets up from her seat and walks towards the front of the restaurant.
She walks up the the man thats standing behind the register. "Can I get a pepperoni slice, please?" She asks.

***

"I got your pizza," Maya throws herself onto the couch next to Timothée. "I didn't think you wluld actually get it." He says. She looks over at him and smiles. Of course I would.

"Before you eat it, I would warm it up if I were you." She tells him. "Its fine, I'm just going to eat it later. I want to spend more time with you anyways." He smiles and leans over and buries his face into the side of her neck. Maya blushes and turns her head away from him.

He sits back up and looks at Maya. She fumbles with her hands. His stare makes her nervous, she hates the power he has over her.

"Alex went to Zendaya's apartment after, I think they like each other." She tells Timothée.

"I think that's wonderful for them both. I love Alex like a sister and Zendaya is a wonderful girl." He
leans his head onto Maya's shoulder. Maya feels Timothée's cheek touch her bare shoulder. Suddenly she regrets wearing a tank top as her pajamas.

His slight touch was enough to make her want to beg for more. There was nothing more she wants than to be able to pull him closer. "Let's watch a movie or something." Maya quickly gets off the couch before allowing him to remove his head off her shoulder.

He frowns at her sudden movement. He must of invaded her space again, he truly didn't think. "Sorry," He says softly. Maya turns around to face him and frowns. He didn't do anything wrong, she's the one that is wrong.