Falling to Death

Flo and Fenn had shacked up in an abandoned bakery in a small town not too far from their hometown, it was about a week’s walk.

They had cleared the southern end of the town of zombies and killed any that came close to them. It was easier to kill now, they didn’t have so much fear any more, that or they have learnt how to successfully hide it. Oh, not to mention there’s a gun store where they got semi-automatic weapons, pistols, a few hand guns and next to unlimited ammunition.

“We should move on, try to get back to them,” Fenn announces. “But it’s safe here, we can fight off the undead and have what little is left of a life,” Flo replies. “As much as I want to stay, I feel like we should go,” Fenn replies.

“Then leave.”

Fenn gives Flo a glare, picks up guns, knives and ammunition, plus food, and walks out the door. “See ya,” Fenn calls, turning around to give Flo one last glare.

Fenn marches into the cool air, taking a deep breath, Fenn moves forwards, heading for the northern end of town.

A few zombies come from broken buildings, Fenn picks them off easily, using a little too much ammunition here and there.

Night falls as Fenn approaches the borders of town, moans and growls are heard from all around, but how? Fenn readies the weapons, gun pointed at the noises. Zombies attack from all angles, they may or may not be starving.

Firing, missing, headshots, the usual zombie killing scenario. Fenn runs out of bullets in the pistol, but there are too many too close to reload. Fenn takes off into a building, perhaps it will provid some cover, well at least enough to get a plan.

Slamming the door to the building, Fenn sprints up the stairs, making it to the top, they pull the door open, revealing the concrete canvas with little plant boxes. Fenn has made it to the roof top. But silly human forgot to lock the door.

Zombies explode onto the scene, Fenn takes a stand, reaching for another pistol to fire, but a zombie is already grabbing at Fenn. Walking backwards, Fenn almost falls off, but it’s the best option.

A zombie grabs Fenn’s arm, another grabs the hair, they begin gnawing in the flesh, sucking the bone. Fenn, in fright and a desperate attempt to get away, falls off of the building, falling with the zombies that are making a nice meal off human flesh.

Falling.

Falling.

Falling.

Dead.

(AN: Hi guys! SHort chappie, I know, but I wanted to end it with the death... so, yeah! Anyway, hope you are all enjoying it and excited for the next installment!

Also, question, or should I say, questions?

1. Who is you favourite character? I'm just curious, ya know?

2. Who do you ship? Which girls should be a thing?

Thank you for you time.

See ya next installmeant Pandas!)