Chapter 1 - New Teacher

A classroom full of promising pupils but disheartening faces.

Nostalgic, wasn't it? The moment Nagisa stepped inside of the hazardous classroom, he could see potential growth within his students, but all they could show for it was frowns and eye rolls. Yes, even though they graffitied the walls with colorful spray paint and harsh scribbles of led, Nagisa couldn't bare to judge them for that. After all, Koro Sensei never judged them for being them. In the end, all negativity was overturned by their octopus-like teacher's help.

"Hello class. I am your teacher for this year, and you may call me Shiota-Sensei." He had a cheerful voice, a blinding smile, and a confident posture. It was a great start!

"Now then, I'd like to kick off this year with a smooth start, so if you'll all respond to your name when I call it, it'd be wonderful!" Nagisa tightly held the sturdy black attendance checklist of Class 3-5, making sure to scan all the names on the list before returning back to look at his students.

"Akio-san?"

A groan submerged into the suddenly suffocating air. "Here."

A boy with lavishing white hair tucked underneath his raven black hoodie caught Nagisa's eyes as the student raised his hand up in a sloppy manner. His feet were propped up on the surface of his desk, while he laid back on his chair. Two legs of the chair were gloating in the air, with the backrest laying on the desk behind it.

GOD is he similar to Karma! Both acts like they're violent delinquents. Except Karma is actually one. Nagisa bit back a scream. "Akio-san, no hoodies in class please."

With a swift arrogant click of his tongue, he swiped his hoodie off his head, revealing gorgeous cerulean blue eyes. Truly unforeseen because of the haughty attitude.

"There, you happy now?" He scoffed.

"Much better," Nagisa praised. "But it isn't very polite to have your feet on the desk. Would you mind setting them on the ground?"

And so, Akio's feet were back on the ground. But that wasn't all. They began moving towards Nagisa at a rapid pace, with the student having a devastating glare written all over his face. Soon enough, he reached to the front of the classroom, grabbing Nagisa by his collar harshly. Their faces almost pressed against each other, for they were only inches apart.

"Shut up, you little brat. Nobody tells me what to do, especially not twice."

Akio's blue eyes were staring daggers at Nagisa. The blue-haired man wanted to shudder and surrender, but instincts told him otherwise. "Aren't you a little too short to be a teacher? And are you sure you're not a fucking girl?" Snarls, growls, and shoves. The white-haired student had maneuvered Nagisa around to his liking with the movement of his hand, continuously grabbing onto the new teacher's collar tighter every second.

Nagisa didn't like how the student was messing around with him. Didn't they know how to treat a newcomer with respect? Besides, he just bought those clothes during last Sunday. To have it grabbed on for violent purposes was pretty upsetting.

"Get out of my sight now or else I'll kill you."

The threat was made. The magical word was said. Nagisa knew what to do.

"Kill?" The teacher's voice resounded throughout the classroom as an unanticipated smile formed on his lips.

He was still holding onto the attendance checklist and finally found a much more useful purpose for it. With an elegant toss, it soared high up in the air. All the students watched it raise higher and higher, as if the entire scene was set to slow motion.