Party Morning Day

I woke up yawning and looked around my messy room. There was a pounding in my head, and the light in the hallway streaming in from under my door made it a million times worse. I started feeling around for my glasses when I felt a sizable bump.
"Oof" I heard from it. My eyes flung wide and I ripped my comforter open.
"Oh My Gosh. Jack?! What the hell are you doing in my bed?" I shouted. He shuffled and started to process, then his eyes shot open. He slowly turned to me.
"You aren't... um. Are you..." I began to ask then dropped to a whisper. "Wearing clothes?" He felt down and his eyes went even wider.
"No!" He squeaked out. I stood up and started pacing.
"Do you think we had...you don't think we. Did we?" I began, but he stopped me, and pointed down past my waist. "What?" I asked looking down; I was wearing boxers. "Oh thank God."
"Not going to lie. I'm kinda offended by that reaction."
"Not going to lie. I kinda don't care." I snapped back at him. "Do you remember anything from last night?"
"I remember we won the championship football game!" He put his hand up for a high five.
"Not the time." He shrugged it back running it through his hair. "I remember that. And I had this party to celebrate." I said coming to the conclusion. "Because my mom is out of town for the weekend." I breathed a deep breath. I'd have time to clean before she gets home.
     "We got like hella drunk." He smiled.
     "And you didn't want to drive home so I said you could sleep here."
     "And that's when I said, I only sleep naked."
     "I guess that explains it."
      "I'll uh.. put on some clothes and drive on home."
      "I think that'd be best." I said as I started fumbling for clothes. I pulled on a white T-shirt, a baseball cap, and a pair of gray joggers for the day. Within the hour Jack was gone, I surveyed the whole mess of the house. It was a disaster. There were photos cracked on the ground, solo cups littered everywhere, and a bra hung over the TV.
     I had planned to have a nice calm party, and then Jack had brought a keg, and lots of people brought beer, and I guessed things got out of hand. I remembered sitting on the couch and Jack said, "Let loose, have a beer." I said no but he pressured me. I guess I didn't want to feel left out. Stupid high school, all about stupid appearances. I sighed and got out my phone to text Benny good morning, but saw I had an unopened text from him.
    "See you there." It said. I looked up at my text. "I'm having a party with the team if you wanted to stop by?" Uh oh. Benny was there. And he saw me like this?  When did he get there? What did he see?