one

"jeongguk~!"

his coworker whined as the younger attempted to ignore him, focusing on the computer screen.

"jeongguk! dont ignore me!" he pouted, shaking jeongguk.

"fuck off, hoseok! im working." he shook hoseok away. this man will be the death of him.

"but i need your help!"

"mhm."

jeongguk sighed, adjusted his glasses that were strictly used for work or reading. he felt rather insecure while wearing them.

"what is so important to make you more annoying than usual?"

"ha you're so cruel like always," hoseok teased, masking his pain, but suddenly he got serious which wasn't common, "i need your help though."

jeongguk focused on his coworker, noticing the shift in atmosphere.

"with what?"

"my aunt and uncle needs someone to babysit my cousin."

"why can't you do it?"

"uh uh because i can't?"

the younger rolled his eyes at the other, letting out a sigh. i don't even trust him to babysit a child in the first place. . .

"alright, i'll do it."

"really!?"

hoseok squeezed jeongguk into such a tight hug he thought he was going to suffocate. he struggled to push his coworker away, but he only tightened his hold.

"this is kind a homo, you know?"

hoseok hummed in agreement, not caring.

jeongguk couldn't help but smile at how bold and childish hoseok is.

-

jimin was playing outside when it began to rain, but a sleek black car parked by his house causing him to freeze in awe.

an even more attractive man stepped out of the sports car, jimin was confused to say the very least.

the man came closer with a smile causing the boy to squirm a little under his gaze.

"why are you out in the rain, you'll get sick."

"i uh-"

the front door abruptly opened revealing jimin's mother.

"oh jimin it seems you met jeongguk already! you two should come inside!"

jimin scurried off, not waiting for the older who calmly walked inside.

jeongguk could smell the freshly baked cookies. this is a good family.

"namjoon, get down here! our guest is here!" jimin's mother yelled before turning to her son, "you know how me and your father are going on a trip for a month?"

jimin nodded.

"well jeongguk will be your babysitter for that month."

jimin's eyes wandered over to jeongguk who flashed a smile at him, his face suddenly felt hot. he's so attractive.

namjoon rushed down the stairs with luggage in both hands, his wife hurriedly helped him take some away from his grasp.

"welcome, jeongguk. it's so nice to meet you!"

jeongguk bowed politely.

"it's nice to meet you too."

the parents were getting ready to leave, but jeongguk stopped them.

"before you leave, i would like to discuss my concern. my company is quite far from here and it would be a lot more convenient if jimin stayed at my house."

namjoon looked down at jimin.

"will that be alright, son?"

jimin nodded meekly.

"alright then be sure to pack tomorrow morning, we'll be going now! don't want to miss our flight~!"

jimin's mother quickly gave jimin a kiss and a hug which the boy did not return, looking embarrassed under the older's gaze.

the door slammed in front of them and the two stood awkwardly next to eachother in silence.