sixteen

TW/NSFW

broken pipes dripped onto the cement surface that was already ridden with musty stains, it was bleak and dark at this point. only the moonlight shining through the sharded windows the only form of guidance across the abandoned warehouse that jimin was kept.

the boy was thrown onto a damp mattress that was likely pilfered from a dump in down town, the bag placed on his head was yanked off. jimin took in the view, jeongguk daringly leaned over him with a plaster smirk spreading his tinted lips that shined in the moonlight.

the moonlight revealed a devilish glint in the older's eyes too, his intent for the night was beyond jimin, but it made him gulp nevertheless. his saliva slithered down his throat, thick with anxiety.

jeongguk slowly pulled out a shining blade, pushing it against jimin's lips letting the metallic taste savor on his tongue as yoongi appeared from the shadows.

"now this is how it's going to go down. . ." yoongi started, creeping closer to the two.

he bent down to meet jimin's swollen face, yoongi's hot breath wafting in the younger's direction with each word he formed.

"you're going to be obedient for once and open up those pretty little lips for me while jeongguk stands guard." yoongi spoke in a greedy tone, hastily unbuckling his trousers.

poking his tip against jimin's wet lips, demanding to enter which jimin resentfully complied, taking in all of yoongi. the older thrusted his hips in a back and forth motion using jimin simply as a hole.

in an act of spite, jimin grazed his teeth against yoongi's pulsing cock causing the older to tightly grip him by his brunette locks, pushing the pistol on the side of his head.

jeongguk grunted in distaste loud enough for yoongi to notice.

"what the fuck is the matter, mad your little boyfriend is blowing off another man?" yoongi's eyes widen in such a twisted, delusional way as if he belonged in a straight jacket. he grasped jimin's puffy cheeks and tilted the boy's head in jeongguk's direction with the pistol still against his temple.

"if you make one more fucking sound, i will blow his brains out and have you clean up the leftovers!" yoongi barked, snapping jeongguk to the point of swinging a punch.

the compact against yoongi's face jolted him to accidentally pull the trigger.

"jimin?"

"jimin. . . wake up!!"

tysm for 10k!! <3

please go read my newest story called "adore me"