fifteen

"come back to my place, jimin."

jimin hid his face, refusing to show his bitter smile and pained eyes.

"why should i?"

jeongguk stepped closer to the younger, letting out a heavy sigh.

"because im aware that you did this to me to get revenge, not because you actually hate me."

jimin stayed silent, letting the words settle in the air as he thought about his next move, but he didn't have to make one since jeongguk hugged him from behind.

that action caused jimin's barriers to tumble down all at once, he grasped onto jeongguk's shirt, sobbing while muttering apologies between breaths.

jeongguk soothed jimin and led him to the apartment where they continued to cuddle.

jimin nudged slightly due to being uncomfortable by the intimate position the laid in. jeongguk quickly noticed the disturbance and smirked, his large hand finding jimin's small tent in his trousers.

he palmed the younger, enjoying the sound of his high pitched erupting from his plump lips. the boy quickly came from the older's touch only to hear a gun cock behind his head, threatening to go off.

jimin glanced up at jeongguk who's revealed a cold expression.

"did you really think this was going to be a happy ending?"

yoongi chuckled as he pushed the gun closer.

"jimin, did you really think i would just let you play me like that? you're coming with us."

a bag was put onto jimin's head taking away any vision he had, and with that, he was kidnapped by his two lovers.

im like the queen of short chapters oops 😣