fourteen

yoongi's and jimin's tongues laced together as yoongi nibbled on the younger's bottom lip abidingly causing the boy's lips to be presented in a ruby red as well as swollen a manner. his cheeks were flushed as he crawled on top of yoongi, he was too much of a devious kisser to resist.

"hey," yoongi interrupted while they both gasped for air, "i ruined jeon jeongguk like you asked for, its all over now."

he wrapped his arms around jimin, tightening the younger into his chest while whispering, "now you're all mine now. . ."

the tick of a clock grew louder as the silence between the two become more prominent until jimin lifted his face from yoongi's chest.

"you don't think we're dating?"

there was silence in the room that soon became filled with jimin's laughter.

"hahahaha. . . oh, you're pathetic."

jimin rose from the bed, gathering his belongings in a careless manner.

"w-wait, that's not what i meant!!" for the first time in yoongi's he felt desperate, jimin wasn't in the palm of his hands, he never was. yoongi has always been glued to jimin's hands and he has been played by a novice.

yoongi scrambled to grab his cell phone, immediately checking his back accounts only to realized that he was completely bankrupt.

"that bastard!" yoongi threw his phone at the floor as he burst into a rampage, breaking everything in his path only to fall to his knees, sobbing.

he was a fool.

jimin exited the apartment complex, satisfied that yoongi gave him an excuse to cut ties with him. jimin was already predicting that yoongi probably put the dots together by now since jimin got what he's been plotting after all these years.

all of that was the least of his worries.

his biggest concern was to spend a pretty penny at an expensive restaurant with the stolen millions, sipping casually on a high quality martini.

he advanced towards where the bartender shined the wine glasses, but a figure walked behind him. it was only when the person stopped instead of passing by is when jimin glanced over his shoulder.

"jeongguk. . ."