five

ring ring ring

"hello?" the man in the black car mumbled while focusing the camera, a cigarette dangling from his lips.

"yes, i have been keeping tabs on jeon jeongguk. it seems he's been taking care of a child these past few days."

the man snapped pictures of the businessman with ebony curls hovering over his doe eyes grasping the boy's hand as they crossed the street.

"they seem to be very close. i will show you the photos of the two." he chuckled, letting out a puff of smoke.

who is this boy?

"im attending party where i will meet jeon jeongguk there, if we can get our hands on that boy then we will be able to have him in the palm of our hands.

the man gave one last look at the two before hanging up, smirking.

-

jeongguk tightened his tie and fixed his bangs, gazing into the mirror.

"jimin, i am going to a party tonight so if you get hungry call room service and only contact me if it's really important."

jimin felt disappointed, but realized he was being selfish and that jeongguk is a grown man.

"o-okay."

jimin rested on the large couch, flipping through channels as the older scampered around, making sure he had everything. he walked over to the boy, pinching his cheeks before leaving the apartment. a sign of an affection jimin couldn't help but blush to.

it must've been only an hour of jeongguk being gone before there was a knock on a door. jimin cautiously opened the door to meet a young man.

"who are you?"

"im taehyung," he smiled, pushing the door open so he could get through.

"and where's jeongguk? and who are you?'

"im jimin, jeongguk is at a party."

"oh." taehyung made himself at home, immediately laying on the couch.

"come sit with me, im lonely," the older eagered which jimin shyly agreed to.

this man is weird.

to say the least, jimin felt uncomfortable. jeongguk never mentioned taehyung before, but it's not like jeongguk talks about his personal life to jimin very often.

the boy's heart ached, he hurt his own feelings again.

"hey, look at me."

jimin turned his head to face taehyung who snapped his out of his trance, they gazed into each other's eyes for a moment.

damn, taehyung has such pretty eyelashes. . .

taehyung suddenly rested his lips on the boy's plump ones. jimin sat there, frozen as the older continued to make out with him.

what the fuck.