three

jimin sat alone in his room, gazing out the window as rain pelted against it. he ruffled his caramel curls with his towel that were still wet from the bath.

he put on some sweats and proceeded to go downstairs where jeongguk sat in his living room, specs resting on the bridge of the man's nose which somehow made him more attractive than before.

his ebony bangs tickled the older's eyelashes when he noticed jimin's presence, standing by the stairway.

"are you hungry?" jeongguk asked, shuffling some papers and put them aside only to bring out more. jimin looked in awe at jeongguk, he portrayed himself so differently from before, now he was a serious businessman.

i hopes he wears the glasses more often.

"maybe a little. . ."

"what do you want? we can order take out."

"no, no, it's okay. we have food here." jimin was flustered that jeongguk was willing to get him food with his own money and the boy's face grew even more red when the older locked eyes with him.

"you blush a lot."

"i-i do not!"

jimin got defensive, refusing to let that man know how undeniably captivating he actually is, what power he has on the younger.

jeongguk stood up which intimidated jimin. the older began to walk closer to the him so jimin closed his eyes in anticipation of what? that jimin had no idea, but he felt jeongguk walk right past him, he opened his eyes slowly only to see the older at the fridge.

jeongguk chuckled.

"what? im thirsty."

jimin let out a strained sigh in disappointment or relief? the boy wasn't so sure himself, but he felt embarrassed for thinking something would actually happen.

"w-what are you working on?"

"i am filling out paperwork for my company."

"its your company?"

"yes, i inherited it from my father since he is now retired in the bahamas."

wow, jeongguk just becomes more impressive as he speaks.

"how long ago was-!" jimin came over to get a better look at the paperwork, but in the process he tripped over the leg of the coffee table, falling onto jeongguk.

his chubby face rested in the nook of jeongguk's neck, he could smell the expensive cologne dripping from his pores. jimin secretly wanted to stay this way forever until jeongguk began to squirm beneath him.

"jimin, get off please." even though his voice was not loud, it was stern which intimidated the boy.

he quickly scurried off jeongguk, bowing.

"im sorry. . ." jimin apologized, retrieving to the safety of his bedroom, leaving the older alone with his work.

jeongguk sighed heavily, fixing his glasses. he hid his face in the palm of his hands when jeongguk felt his dick twitch.

"that kid is going to be the death of me. . ."