ten

the next morning jimin was rudely awaken by the slamming of suit cases colliding with the floorboards.

he rubbed his eyes curiously, gazing up at jeongguk who showed an unreasonable expression.

"w-what's going on?"

jeongguk didn't answer at first so jimin boldly took the older's hand and planted a light kiss on it, but jeongguk roughly swatted him away.

"you need to leave, i already called your parents."

this sent the younger into shock, jeongguk wouldn't even look him in the eyes. he was fixated on something beyond jimin, too worried if he met eyes with the boy then his strong facade would falter causing him to cave in.

"no, no, no! don't make me leave!" jimin pleaded, shaking jeongguk slightly as tears streamed down his red cheeks.

jeongguk let out a heavy sigh laced with sorrow.

"im sorry, but it has to be this way. . ."

"what do you mean has to be- !?"

there was a knock at the door.

it was jimin's parents.

jeongguk quickly put on a fake smile before opening the door.

"im so sorry that i disrupted your trip! i really can't babysit jimin, my job is just too demanding for me to take care of a minor."

"oh, it's okay! we understand." jimin's mother exclaimed, grabbing the boy's luggage.

jimin stood their quietly with his head down, tears running down his face.

jeon jeongguk was going to regret this.

DUN DUN DUN
what's going to happen next??
it's a short chapter, im sorry ;-;