twelve

NSFW WARNING

jeongguk and jimin could hardly separate their mouths even when entering the older's apartment. jimin's thighs wrapped tightly around jeongguk's waist, the younger's ass grazing the other's bulge.

jimin was thrown onto the bed, his shirt sliding down his shoulders as he gazed up at jeongguk with hazy eyes full of delirium. he looked hot, his lips were swollen and red while his cheeks were flushed. his little hard on bulged his pants, but it was nothing compared to jeongguk's who hastily undressed himself, half-hazardly throwing his gray blazer on a nearby chair.

jeongguk crawled onto the bed causing it to creak slightly, he was on top of jimin. for a moment he gazed down at the younger admiring his features, ever so slowly his lips landed on the other's, kissing him savoringly.

"i missed you. . .," jeongguk whispered, but it was more of a guilty moan. jimin did not respond, only gazed up at him with loving eyes before continuing to undress himself like a needy whore.

"i-i want you to be inside me. . . jeongguk." jimin said shamelessly while lifting his pink tinted ass in the air for jeongguk to adore.

jeongguk nodded, licking his lips. he stared down at the younger while entering a long finger in the other's hole. jimin let out a quiet squeak, but that didn't stop the older from adding another and increasing his pace. while fingering the younger, he scattered soft kisses on the boy's bum and lower back endearingly.

his mouth hovered above jimin's hole, his hot tongue licked the younger's inside rewarding jeongguk with jimin's loud moans.

"a-ah! jeongguk, you don't have to go that far. . . mmm!" jimin said, not being able to control his moans, his heart fluttered with excitement in his chest as the older continued.

jeongguk quickly pulled away, satisfied with his preparation as he lined his cock with jimin's loose hole that was pleading to be entered. he slowly entered, letting the warmth hug him.

jeongguk tried to control himself, genuinely, he really tried to. he plowed his bulging dick into jimin as the boy arched his slim back in ecstasy. the younger's plump lips formed at 'o' as jeongguk destroyed his lower half. his fingers gripped jimin so tightly that the boy knew he would have bruises the next morning.

he felt jeongguk's cock twitch inside of him, it made jimin shiver in delight, jimin felt his own little dick beginning to twitch as the older hit a spot over and over. it sent the younger's brain into overdrive, he painted his chest with his own cum as jeongguk did one finale thrust before filling jimin up with hot liquid.

it dripped onto the sheets as the two both panted heavily. jeongguk slowly pulled out causing the rest of his cum to escape the younger's bruised hole, soaking the sheets some more, but neither of them cared.

jeongguk simply fell onto the bed next to jimin who was equally exhausted. the two faced eachother with hazy eyes and pink cheeks.

"im never letting you out of my sight again," jimin whispered.

"im not going anywhere, jimin," jeongguk reassured, planting a peck on the younger's forehead.

"i missed you too, jeongguk. . ." jimin responded to jeongguk's earlier confession, but the older was already fast asleep, nuzzled in the crook of jimin's neck.

the boy smiled, closing his eyes.