A/N

Hello my fellow readers.

Thank you again for taking the time to read my books.

Your support and encouragement is always appreciated.

I decided to do a series, I hope you will enjoy the collection.

Finding their mate series:

· Book 1 - A Precious Claim - Completed

· Book 2 - Captivated by her Innocence - Completed

· Book 3 - His Defiant Mate - Completed

· Book 4 - Beholden to His Mate - Completed

· Book 5 - The Missing Luna - Coming Soon

Do not worry, you will not have to wait long for the full collection to be completed. I will be releasing each book within a determined time, I don't like leaving my readers hanging on too long.

I would like to point out a few things about my werewolf stories, I know that everyone has their own version of how a pack works and I respect that, but in my books...I define how I see a pack is run.

I'll explain my definition of a pack rank as follows:

· Alpha - Leader of the Pack. Powerful , strong and wise. He keeps his pack safe, stable and united.

· Luna - The Alpha's Mate. She is the mother of the pack. She balances the Alpha. A calm, observant and loyal person.

· Beta - Second in Command. Right-hand man of the Alpha. A gentle giant, yet strong and dependable in any circumstances.

· Delta - Third in Command. He is the peacemaker of the pack and the logical one. Also he works alongside the Luna.

· Gamma - The warrior of the pack. They are the protectors of the pack. Keeping the pack safe, they are the security of the pack. Just as fast and strong as their leaders.

· Omega - The rest of the pack. The cooks, cleaners, teachers, etc. They help in maintaining and taking care of the pack. Not all packs treat their omegas bad, only a few still think that the omegas are slaves.

· Rogue - A wolf that doesn't belong to a pack. It could be that they were kicked out or defied the rules and regulations. Not all rogues are bad, some have been forced into their situation by circumstances.

· Pack Doctor - The healer. They have been trained to help any werewolf that is ill or has been injured. A gentle soul.

· Trackers - Their senses are finely tuned, able to smell and memorise a scent, over vast distances.

· Hunter - They only hunt and kill rogue wolves who have gone bad, with today's modern views, they actually work together with wolf packs to maintain peace and unity.

· Wolfs bane - Lethal in a very large dose. In small quantities will suppress shifting and blocking mind linking.

· Silver - Lethal in a very large dose. Used as a torture method. Burns and scars.

When it comes to mates, I like that there is a balance between the mates, so that each couple compliments each other.

Thank you again for your time and support.

I would like to point out the following:

- Mature Content

- The story content is my own, please do not copy.

- All media is the sole right of those who have allowed me to use it.

- I accept constructive criticism, bullying in any form is not acceptable.

ENJOY!!!