Chapter 12

At his mother insistence, the women left the office to spend quality girl time, leaving the men to discuss business.

"What the hell Leo...where is your head?" Gabe growled at his brother, the moment the door closed behind the women.

Not liking the tone of his brother's voice, Leo stood up to his full height, his Alpha dominance shining through, "I suggest you explain that accusation or I won't be held liable for what comes next." He threatened.

"Raven..." Waving his arms in the air, like it explained everything.

"What has my mate got to do with it..." Mason growled, ready to defend his mate.

"The fact that she is the missing daughter of Beta Garrett..." Gabe responded in exasperation.

Mason slumped down into his chair and Leo continued to stare at Gabe.

"You both didn't really realize that she might be one of the missing women?" Gabe asked, watching, as both men remained silent.

Leo huffed in frustration, "With everything going on around us...it has been like a madhouse."

"And finding out where Raven came from, wasn't a priority." Gabe asked sarcastically.

"Watch it Gabe, you might be my brother...but there is a line, which you do not dare cross." Leo warned.

Gabe bowed his head in submission, "I am sorry..."

"I will contact Beta Garrett, get as much information about the missing women." Mason spoke, "If it turns out that Raven is his daughter, then we have to approach this delicately. I don't know how much Raven can handle in her condition."

"Good luck with that, if he has any idea that his daughter is here, he is going to want her home." Gabe informed them.

"Over my dead body..." Mason growled at Gabe.

"I think it would be best that I contact Alpha Harvey and if Raven is the Beta's daughter, we will approach it accordingly." Leo stated, sighing in tiredness, "Now both of you, get out of my office and go tend to your mates or something, while I sort this out."

"You know we are here to help you...you know that Leo." Gabe spoke, seeing the stress his brother is under.

"I know, Gabe." Leo responded, "But, as it stands right now...both of you are more concerned about your mates, than anything else."

"Let's just get this thing sorted and behind us," Mason spoke, "And then put our heads together with the information that Gabe has gathered. After all, we have now a name to add to list of enemies."

And that is what they did, Leo contacted Alpha Harvey, requesting any information on the women, without divulging what they knew and while they waited for that, they contacted Eli and Austin with the latest developments and putting their heads together to form a plan to end this tyranny once and for all.