Chapter 15

Just as she was about to fall into a blissful sleep, Gabe disentangled from her, getting out of the bed, bending down and scooping her up into his arms, making his way to the bathroom, "We are not done yet..." He murmured huskily at her, his shaft throbbing and hardening with the pleasure yet to come.

Carrying her over to the shower, stepping beneath the hot spray of the water, with her still in arms, soaking them both in seconds.

Kissing her hungrily, he let her body slide down the length of his, breaking the kiss, he reached for the shower gel, began to wash and caress every inch of her.

"My turn," She murmured softly, proceeding to wash him in the same intimate way.

Unable to stand the arousing caresses, he finally took the shower gel away from Angel, Gabe growled against her throat as he pinned her to the tiled wall, dropping his hands to her hips, holding her there.

Crushing her lush mouth with hungry urgency beneath his, his tongue delved between her lips in an urgent rhythm. The tips of her breasts grazing his hard muscular chest, his shaft rigid and urgent against her stomach.

Switching off the water, he picked her up, strode from the shower, and seated her on the granite vanity counter. He stepped between her spread legs to ease into her honeyed softness again with a sigh of relief.

Growling lowly, fighting to stay in control as he slowly and gently rocked against her, fearful of hurting her, but wanting her so desperately it was like a mounting fever in his blood.

She moaned under his mouth, a spasm of erotic pleasure trembled throughout her body, making her clench tight around him. Her arms tightening round him, her nails digging into his shoulders as he quickened the pace of his possession.

His thumb circled the little nub of nerve-endings at the swollen heart of her, he was thick and amazingly hard, her inner muscles stretched to accommodate his size.

Staring at her with raw excitement as he sank deeper into her, "You feel so good, I don't think I can stop," He groaned, pulling out and then plunging back into her hot slick depths, with a growl of satisfaction.

The constant stimulation fed into her excitement, her small body rose in sync with each thrust. She was out of control, a great surge of irresistible pleasure moved throughout her body, crying out with the intensity of her climax.

The ripples of her orgasm pulsed through them both, so that he drove even harder into her, shouting with satisfaction he could not restrain, as he pumped his release into her.

Again filling her womb with spurts of his hot seed, his damp body pinning her against him, as he remained fully embedded in her tight core, savoring the feel of her inner muscles contracting around his shaft, pumping him for every last drop of his cum.

In the morning, he took her again, his mouth tracing the delicate length of her throat, sinking his thick hard shaft into her receptive body over and over again. His mouth buried in the soft sensitive curve of her neck, biting into the soft flesh, remarking her.

Loving the scent and taste of her, his hands cupping her soft full breasts and rubbing the straining nipples.

She lifted her hips as he pleasured her with consummate sizzling ease, moaning in pleasure, every nerve ending set alight as he continued to pound into her.

"You are so hot," He growled against her throat, taking her hard and fast, until they both came, their bodies quivering and shuddering at the explosive erotic release.

Their bodies still thrumming and pulsing from the intensity of their climax, pulling her into his arms, his shaft locked in her tight wet core, kissing her with lingering appreciation, "You set me on fire," He moaned against her lips, "I can't get enough of you..." His shaft already twitching at the prospect of more intense pleasure.

End of Mature Content