Chapter 1

I was walking around the American Airlines arena around 12:30 in the morning. The Drake concert was insane. He's just a chill guy you know?

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a guy driving a Mercedes almost hitting me with his car. It was like a movie scene where you hear the car screeching on the ground and it stopped like an inch away from me.

I was absolutely horrified and I look up and see a guy who looked just as horrified staring at me with both his hands firmly grasped on the wheel.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

He rolled down the window and said, "My light is green, you weren't supposed to be crossing!"

That's when I learned that I in fact was the one who was trying to kill me.

"Oh... My bad!" I yelled back.

"Do you need a ride somewhere? You look like you've been drinking."

"Actually I haven't and my apartment is only like a 30 minute walk so I think I'm okay."

"Whatever you say. Stay safe!" He yelled as he was driving away.

Wow I should really be more careful.

After the walk home, I walked up to my 3rd story apartment and opened the door and went straight to bed on the couch. I couldn't even be bothered to walk to my room. I was exhausted.