Chapter 1

POV Sayuri:

I've been part of Hey! Say! JUMP for 5 years now. Yes I know it's unusual for a Johnny's girl but my parents had very good relations in this agency so I was able to join the group quite easily. My name is Sayuri Sekimura, I'm 21 years old, in addition to singing, I write and compose the music of our group. I'm not going to lie to you by saying that my beginnings were all rosy. I had a hard time integrating myself and being accepted by the fans, but now everything is fine and I am glad for that.

-5 year flashback-

So I'm in the car taking me to my new house, where my new life will start. I'm going to be part of the JUMP, I was not especially one of their fans but the most important is that I managed to integrate a group. To tell the truth I'm a little scared of how it's going to be.  Wanting to forget my stress I fell asleep in the car.

My manager: -Sayuri, wake up we're arrived.

Me: -Huh, already?

My manager: -Yes. Okay, I'll leave you here, I'll call you soon.

Me:-Wait, don't leave me alone please!!

Without answering, my manager helps me to take out my luggage then leaves, leaving me alone in front of a huge house. 

I hesitate a few minutes before ringing the doorbell

I hesitate a few minutes before ringing the doorbell.  A boy with a mushroom haircut and big cheeks opens up,

  A boy with a mushroom haircut and big cheeks opens up,

so I guess it's Inoo Kei.

Inoo:-Oh, are you Sekimura-san?  Come!

Me: -Uh yes thank you!  I said, stuttering.

Inoo: -Oï!!!  Our new member has just arrived, come down!

I felt my cheeks heat, whereas normally I am not at all shy.  Suddenly 8 men arrived. 

They were all smiling except one, he was very small in size, almost smaller than me, I imagine that he is Chinen Yuri, I have the impression that he doesn't love me whereas we never talked

Inoo: -Here is our 10th member, Sekimura.  Sekimura this is Yamada, Nakajima, Okamoto, the little one who sulks is Chinen, Yabu, Arioka, Takaki, Yaotome and I am Inoo.

Me:-N-nice to m-meet you, I'm Sayuri Sekimura b-but you can call me Sayuri.  I always say, stuttering.

Everyone except Chinen: Nice to meet you !!

Chinen: -How do you want to become an idol if you can't even make a sentence correctly?

Me: -Eh, uh sorry I'm not usually like that.  {Okay he doesn't like me it's great for a start ...}

Yaotome: -Hey Chinen you're too hard on her.

I watch Chinen sigh and then I feel a hand on my shoulder.  It was Okamoto.

Okamoto: Relax, we're not going to eat you

Okamoto: Relax, we're not going to eat you.  Besides, you must be hungry do you want to eat?  He asks me, smiling.

Me: -Thank you, Okamoto but I'm just going to take some water please.  I replied, smiling too.

Okamoto: Call me Keito.  He said, giving me water and winking.

Thanks to Keito I was slightly relaxed.  Then, the days and the months passed, since I am the youngest I will be part of the Hey! Say7.  I got to know everyone except Chinen who still didn't like me, I hadn't started in the group yet.  We were waiting for the SMART concert so that I could make my debut.  I have been living with the boys for 6 months now. We are 5 days from the concert, I was training in a dance hall with Takaki and Keito when my manager calls me to warn me to work on my singing to be sure that everything is going well, so after I'm done with the dance  I come home, I was alone, the boys were working, the BEST were in photo shooting and the 7 were shooting dramas. So I come home and go to the shower, I took the opportunity to practice singing, I started to sing 「Just for you」 and many other songs that we were going to sing at the concert.  Then I finish showering and then I realize that I left my clothes in my room. Being alone at home I wrap a towel around me then I go out.

POV Yamada:

With Chinen, Yuto and Keito we finished earlier so we come home earlier than expected, then Yabu arrives because his shooting has been canceled, when we arrive we hear a person sing, it was Sayuri, she was at  the shower, with the others we look at each other while listening to her sing.

Yuto: -I didn't know she sang so well.

Yabu: -Me neither.

Chinen: -...

Me: -Chinen what do you have with her, she did nothing to you why you are like that?

Chinen: -I don't know I don't like her...

Keito: -It's a shame, she is very nice, funny and in addition she sings really well, I think she can very well become an idol.

Yamada: -I agree. In addition you make the same size.  Between small people you should get along.

Then we hear the bathroom door and we see Sayuri in a towel looking at us all red, it was super funny to see.

POV Sayuri:

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Keito, Yamada, Yuto, Chinen and Yabu on the sofa looking at me, my face went red and I saw Yamada laughing.  Then I feel like a blanket is being put on me.