Chapter 9

My throat was knotted saying that, I was on the verge of tears but I had decided not to cry in front of them. After announcing my departure they all stood up, including Ren, who had no idea.

All: WHAT ???

Me: I spent the best years of my life with you, I love all of you with all my heart, but I only cause you problems and I hurt myself, so I decided to quit the music industry by writing my most beautiful music, I sincerely hope you enjoy it. I'm leaving next week, please accept my choice.

Hikaru: I'm sorry but I can't accept. He said, tapping on the table and going to his room.

Me: I'm sorry ...

Takaki did the same as Hikaru, Keito and Yuto said nothing, their heads were lowered. Dai-chan looked at me but said nothing.

Inoo: Sayuri, no please, we need you, I need you, why didn't you tell me about it.

Sayuri: Excuse me Inoo but I do it for you and for me.

Yabu: If it's your choice I'm ready to accept Sayuri, but don't think of us first, think of you.

Me: Thank you Yabu.

I didn't talk much because otherwise I knew I was going to cry. Suddenly Chinen left the house, Yamada went looking for him without telling anything. I bow to the rest of the people.

Me: Excuse me for all the problems I caused you.

Inoo stood up and threw himself into my arms, I could feel he was crying, I stroked his hair without saying anything.
Then I apologized one last time and went to my room.

POV Ren:

We were all shocked by Sayuri's announcement. I preferred to not say anything because that did not concern me especially, she left in her room.

Me: I'll try to talk to her, I'm not saying I'm going to change her mind but that I'm going to help her know what she really wants.

Yabu: Thanks Ren.

I go to see Sayuri in his room, I kiss her and go home, I prefer not to ask her too many questions for the moment.

POV Sayuri:

Ren went home, I lay in my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. When Yamada suddenly comes.

Yamada: Sayuri, I found Chinen nowhere don't you know where he is?

I get up and think about where he could have gone.

Me: Oh one day when he was sad we went to the seaside he must surely be there, thank you Yamada but I will go because it is my fault.

Yamada: Thank you Sayuri, just I wanted to tell you that I also accept your choice, as long as you are happy it is most important.

Me: Thank you very much. I said smiling.

So I took my car and went in search of Chinen, arriving at the seaside I saw him sitting on a bench watching the waves.

Me: Chinen !!!

He turned to me and got up

Chinen: Sayuri? What are you doing here ?

Sayuri: I came to get you, I was worried why you left suddenly?

Chinen: What you told us, I didn't really know what to think about it, I don't want you to leave ... please stay ...

Me: Chinen ... I am obliged...

He started to shout.

Chinen: NO YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED, WHY ARE YOU LEAVE US HUH?

Me: WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO LET ME LEAVE ?

Chinen: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SAYURI.

And there the total blank in my head, he just said that he loved me?

Me: I love you too, but it's better for everyone.

Chinen: You didn't understand, that's not how I like you.

He approaches me and gives me a light kiss, I pushed him away and my eyes filled with tears.

Me: Chinen, I love you too I love you for longer than you think, but I can't, now I have Ren, I'm really sorry ...

I started to cry, I couldn't do that to Ren, he's been there for me from the start, he did so much for me, I can't let go of him like that, he's a golden man, Chinen smiles.

Chinen: Don't apologize, it's okay, I understand and the most important thing is that you are happy right?

Sayuri: Thank you Chinen thank you. I always say, crying.

Chinen: Let's go back.

Then we go home, the days passed. The boys had accepted my decision and we were enjoying the last week that we were staying together. We still haven't announced it to the media, we were waiting for me to leave like that and they wouldn't bother us. Then the day of my departure arrived. I had decided to go to Paris, Ren was going to accompany me to the airport.

Takaki: Sayuri, you have all your suitcases you have not forgotten anything?

Me: No mom.

Takaki: Oi !!!

Me: Okay, I'm going to say goodbye simply because if I stay too much I will cry.

Inoo: We will miss you.

Yabu: Come back to see us from time to time.

Me: Yes!

Yamada: Pay attention to yourself.

Dai-chan: You will send us cards.

Hikaru: And food from France.

Me: Hahaha no problem.

Keito: Call us when you got there.

Yuto: Send us pictures

Chinen: Have a nice trip Sayuri.

I gave them each a hug and then I got into the car with Ren.
———————————————
Hey, I'm really sorry for the delay of publication, in fact, my Twitter account is shadowban and I thought it would last only 3 days but in the end it was almost a week so I wanted to wait until my account became normal but finally  I still post the chapter, I also wanted to say that Chapter 10 will be the final chapter and that I am thinking about another story because I had an interesting dream but I don't say more kissssssss❤️❤️