Chapter 3

(I would point out that in this story Keito didn't go to New York)

??: Why do you judge her before you even see what she's worth?

I turn my head and I was stunned when I saw who had spoken.  And the other boys were as shocked as I was

Me: Chinen ???

Chinen: If you don't accept her it means you don't accept JUMP.  Wait until you see what she can do before criticizing her.

I was extremely touched by what he said.  The fans said nothing more.  Then he added.

Chinen: Well now let's sing 「AinoArika」 I hope you like it !!!

We set up and the music started, during this music and until the end of the concert I gave everything I had, I was exhausted but happy to have done that, in the end I felt that the  fans are starting to accept me.

Me: Thank you very much everyone I hope we will see again soon !!

Then with the boys we leave the stage to get behind the scenes.  We were all happy that in the end everything went very well despite the problem at the start.  I was resting in my dressing room when Chinen came to see me.

Me: Thank you very much Chinen for doing this.  But I have a quick question, why did you do this if you don't like me?

Chinen: To be honest, I never hated you, I wanted you to leave the band because I was afraid that what happened earlier, but you finally stayed and managed to  make you accept a little so I'm coming to apologize.  He said, bowing.

What he told me there and during the concert touched me deeply, surely because of the fatigue my eyes filled with tears.

Me: Thank you Chinen, thank you very much.

Chinen: Why are you crying?

Me: Because I'm very happy that everything went well and to learn that you don't hate me because being in a group and having a member who doesn't love you is quite difficult.  I said, drying my tears.

Chinen smiled at me and motioned for me to come with him to see all the others.

-End of the flashback-

Since that day, with Chinen we were as close as with the others, now the fans love me as much as the boys, with Inoo we are very very close, he is actually my best friend.  Also over the years I became the composer of the group, Yabu and Takaki often help me write the songs.  Today I'm in my room thinking about new music, I've been trying to write it and make music for a few weeks but I have a blockage, I just know that the title is going to be  「Last Dance」.  Exhausted from thinking, I lie on my bed when I feel someone crushing me, it must have been Inoo.

Me: Inoo you're crushing me there!

Inoo: Yes I know, how are you?  The song advances?

Me: I can't breathe anymore.

Inoo: Oops sorry.  He said, shifting.

Me: Thank you, and for the song no, I'm blocking I can't find any lyrics or melody.

Inoo: Why don't you ask Yabu or Yuya?

Me: Because I want you to discover music all at the same time, it's a kind of surprise if you want

Inoo: Ahh I see.  Are you coming to the living room?

Me: I'm coming.

I follow Inoo and go to the living room.  The boys were playing Jenga, I laughed when I thought they looked like children but that's what I like about them.  I head to the kitchen and decide to make the meal tonight.  I was doing onigiri when I see hands taking it while my back was turned.