Chapter 7

The boys turn to me and I could see that Chinen was pissed off, what was on TV was a photo of Ren and me in a cafe and there was written [NAGASE REN OF KING & PRINCE AND SAYURI SEKIMURA OF HEY! SAY  ! JUMP IN COUPLE], the photo was taken last Tuesday, but it is not possible we had chosen a hidden place and then no we are not in a relationship, I hate the media ...

Chinen: The photo dates from Tuesday, you lied to us, you said that you had a professional meeting but in fact you just went to see your boyfriend, you could have seen him another day, it was important for me that you be there.  He said pissed off.

So I was going to tell them the truth, that it was really a professional meeting.

Me: No wait I can-

Then Yabu cuts me off.

Yabu: Why did you do that Sayuri?

Me: I will-

This time it's Yamada that cuts me off.

Yamada: Imagine how Miku should be ...

Me: Leave me-

Chinen: You disgust me ...

This time it was too much, they didn't even let me say a word, and what Chinen had just said had pierced my heart.  It was the first time I was so upset.  So for they listen to me I took the knife and planted it in the cutting board.

ME: LISTEN TO ME !!  We -... Oh and no you don't even deserve that I explain to you, think what you want.

My phone rings, it was Ren, I pick up the phone.

Ren: Did you see the television?

Me: Yes, I'm in front.

Ren: Can I come to your house for a discussion?

Me: Yes

I pick up and go outside the house without saying anything to the boys, when a hand grabs my arm, it was Inoo.

Inoo: Sayuri, where are you going?

Me: Don't talk to me, you haven't even tried to defend.

I take his hand off and go.  It's really the first time since I've known them that I've been mad at them like that.  Then Ren arrived.

Ren: Hi, how are you?

Me: So so

So I explain to him everything that happened.

Ren: Don't get too mad at them.

Me: I'd think about it. So what we do for what they said in the media?

Ren: I don't know because now everyone will think that ...

Me: I have an idea, you're going to think I'm crazy but if we announced that it's true, we can be a couple in the media but stay friends in private, that way they don't bother us anymore and then that  can benefit both groups right?  Because even if I don't want to speak to them for a few days, I still think of the group.

Ren: mhhh ... Why not.

Me: Great, come on, let's take a photo to announce that.

So we take a photo of the two of us and post it with a description that what the media said was true but we would have preferred to announce it ourselves.

POV Inoo:

I've never seen Sayuri pissed off like that, so I go home and tell the boys the truth.

Me: Sayuri is not in a relationship with Ren, they saw each other because she asked him for help with the new song, and he was very busy so his only free day was Tuesday, so she preferred that for  able to make us a perfect song ... She didn't lie when she said it was a professional meeting.