Chapter 5

It was a photo of Chinen with a girl holding hands. It was very weird because we have never seen Chinen be like that with a girl. With Yamada we look at each other and we understand why Chinen was weird.

Yamada: Chinen I think you should explain to us.

Chinen: I don't have much choice now. He said with a sigh. I met this girl 2 years ago and we have been dating for 1 year. Her name is Miku. We wanted to be discreet so that it was me and not the media that announced it, but apparently we were not very efficient.

I still don't know why but my heart ached and I wanted to cry but I don't understand why.

Hikaru: You should present her to us, right? He said to Chinen while patting him on the shoulder.

Chinen: Eh? Aren't you mad at me?

Yabu: Not at all on the contrary we are all very happy for you.

Me: Yabu is right, congratulations Chinen! I say trying to hide my pains.

Chinen: Mhhh ... So are you okay next Tuesday?

All: Yes!

Me: Uh sorry I can't, I have something important planned ... I'm really sorry.

I said that without thinking, the truth is that I had absolutely nothing planned at all, but my mouth spoke on its own. I could see that Yabu was looking at me strangely, I hope he won't notice anything.

Chinen: Don't worry if it's important, it doesn't matter, you can see her again later.

Me: Yes, so, I'm tired. Good night boys.

All: Good night.

When I got to my room, I sat on the floor thinking about why I was in so much pain when Inoo knocked on my door. I let him enter then he holds me by the shoulders.

Inoo: Sayuri are you okay?

Me: Well yes, why won't it go?

Inoo: Why are you lying to me ... I know you I know when things are not going well.

Me: The truth is that I myself don't know what I have, as soon as we turned on the TV and saw the photo I had a pain in my heart I don't understand why. I said with a sigh.

Then Inoo starts to laugh a little.

Me: What's funny?

Inoo: You're in love with Chinen.

Me: HEIN BUT NO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I'M NOT LOVING HIM.

Inoo: Hush, don't yell, you're in love with him, and seeing that he loves another girl hurts you, maybe you don't know it but deep inside you love him.

Me: Pfff you say stupid things...

Inoo: Anyway, what is your important thing on Tuesday?

Me: Oh I forgot that, I have nothing planned at all but I said it like that ...

Inoo: It's because if you see them together it will make you suffer.

I run my hands over my face, and if Inoo was right, if I was in love with him? No it is not possible.

Me: You need to help me find something so that Tuesday I have something to do.

Inoo: Mhhh ...

With Inoo we were looking for several minutes something that could justify my absence when my phone rang, I saw on the screen [NAGASE REN]

Me: EHHHHHHHHH REN ??????