Chapter 8

After making my decision, I leave my room and go see the boys.

Me: Tomorrow I would like to announce something to you so I decided that we were going to have a meal together.

Inoo: You forgive us?

Me: Yes ... but do you forgive me?

All except Chinen: Of course.

They come and take me in their arms apologizing. I didn't show it but inside I was in pain, I was in pain but I was hiding it. We decide to spend the evening together singing. After a few hours I left in my room and suddenly all the inspiration for the music came to me, writing the lyrics my tears flowed by themselves, so I finished writing it and finishing the melody, I wanted a notice so I called Ren to show him, he arrives and I take him to my room.

Ren: Are you all right?

Me: Yes, sorry to call you so late but I finished the song I wanted you to listen to it.

So I make him listen and sing the lyrics. As I sang my tears fell again. At the end of the song Ren take me in his arms.

Ren:It is really beautiful, but why are you crying so much?

Me: I made a decision, sorry but I can't tell you anything now, but I made this decision because I suffer too much and I cause problems for my group so I wanted to put all my feelings into this song .

Ren gets up and looks me straight in the eye.

Ren: Sayuri I have to tell you something, in fact I am in the same situation as you, I love a girl but she doesn't love me, so I wanted to know if you would agree that all two we try to forget the people we love by getting together.

I absolutely didn't expect what he had just said to me, I did not answer, he approached me and gently placed his lips on mine, I was shocked but it did me good, for a few seconds I could forget all the sadness I had. My heart was beating really fast, I wish this moment had lasted for hours.

Me: I-I w-what? I say, stuttering.

Ren: Do you want to go out with me?

I didn't know what to answer but again my mouth spoke for itself.

Me: Yes

Then we continued chatting for a few hours, seeing that it was late I suggested to Ren to spend the night here, I slept on the ground because I had lost with rock-paper-scissors. The next day, I wake up before Ren and go to the living room, only Chinen was standing, as soon as he saw me he left, I felt bad but at least he was not sad. Later in the day I left in the garden and I thought about all that had happened the last weeks, once again my tears started to flow again, in a few weeks I cried more times than in my whole life, I feel a hand behind my back then I turn to see that it's Ren. He gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Ren: I decided I was going to tell Chinen the truth.

Me: WHAT?

Ren: I know you don't want him to suffer but the person who suffers the most here is you, since the time that we know each other I never saw you so sad, hate me if you want but I will tell him.

Then he left in the direction of Chinen's room.

Me: No please don't go. I said crying.

But it was too late he was gone.

POV Ren:

I don't want to see Sayuri like that anymore, she suffers too much, she can hates me, but I don't want to see her like that. I knock on Chinen's door.

Chinen: Yes?

Me: Hi, can we talk?

He brings me in and I tell him the whole truth about Miku and the reasons why Sayuri lied.

Chinen: Did she really do that for me?

Me: Yeah

Chinen: And I told her all these horrible things ...

Ren: It doesn't matter you didn't know, but you should go see her.

Chinen: You're right, thank you very much Ren!

Ren: You're welcome.

POV Chinen:

After hearing the truth about Sayuri and Miku I ran out of my room and went to see Sayuri in the garden, I take her in my arms.

Me: I'm really sorry Sayuri, I'm sorry I didn't see you were in pain, sorry I've said all these things to you. I understand very well that you don't want to talk to me anymore.

She takes my head in her hands and says.

Sayuri: Chinen ... I absolutely don't hold it against you.

I hold her in my arms, how I could have been blind like that about Miku.

POV Sayuri :

I did not expect him to take me in his arms at all, I was happy, at that moment all my feelings for him resurfaced, but I must move on to something else, there is Ren, I'm confused, I don't know what to do. After Chinen released me Ren arrived.

Me: Well I have to prepare the meal for tonight. Chinen: Do you want help?

Me: No thank you, it will be fine. Ren is going to help me. I say, glaring at Ren.

Chinen: Okay. He said smiling.

Then he left in the living room, I go into the kitchen accompanied by Ren, to help me.

Ren: You don't hold it against me?

Me: No, not at all, thanks to you I managed to forgive everyone and to be forgiven by Chinen.

He smiles at me then we continue the cooking by speaking and laughing.

POV Chinen:

I was walking by the kitchen and I saw Ren and Sayuri, they seem to get along really well, seeing them like that gave me pressure in the chest, and made me slightly jealous, I don't know why.

POV Sayuri:

The meal being finished, I prepare the table and call everyone so that they sit at the table, we eat and laugh all together, Ren had stayed with us. Then the time to make my announcement came. I get up and say:

Me: Well, I have something to say to you, the first is that I finished the music, here is the CD.

I handed them the CD.

Me: And the second thing is that I decided to leave the group.