Chapter 6

It feels really good to see Ren again, he has become really beautiful.

Me: You know that by calling me you saved my life.

Ren: Huh?

Me: You must have seen in the media that Chinen has a girlfriend, so he decided to introduce her to us but honestly, I think I like Chinen and that seeing them together would have hurt me, so I said that I had an important date today and that I couldn't be there except that I had nothing at all, then you called me and you saved me.

Ren: Hahahahahaha, this is quite complicated, but are you okay ?.

Me: It makes me a little sad but I guess the important thing is that he is happy right?

Ren: Sure. Try to forget it and it will surely pass. Besides that you wanted to tell me about a song?

Me: Ahhhh yes, I want to write a song but I'm blocking the lyrics, the title is going to be Last Dance and I started the melody, listen.

I make him listen to the recording.

Ren: I like the melody. Hmmm for the lyrics, I think for this type of melody it's better sad and nostalgic lyrics.

Me: Yes I thought the same thing.

Ren: You should put all the sadness but also all the love you feel in it.

Me: Ok wait, I just had a few words, I'm writing them down and I'm showing you.

Ren: Okay.

I start writing a few words and then I show Ren.

Me: Here.

Ren: "Tsuki yo terashite kimi o mitsuketa nara Hold your hand negau Last dance" It is very beautiful, in my opinion you should put it in chorus.

Me: Okay I'm writing it down, thank you very much for helping me.

Ren: You're welcome, I'm happy to help you.

After that we talked for more than two hours, we told everything that had happened during the time that we had not seen each other, it felt like we had never left each other .

Me: I'm really good here, I don't want to go back but I have to go ...

Ren: Me too but it doesn't matter because now we can see each other more often.

Me: Yes that's right, thanks again and see you soon!

I give him a little hug then I take my car and on the road to go home I sang the words that I had written earlier. More I sang more I wanted to cry. But I was holding back because I hate crying. When I get home I park in the garage and stay in the car for a few minutes before leaving. When I get out of the car I see Chinen and the girl in the photo, what's her name already? Ah yes Miku, trying to hide my pain I approach them and address Miku. And signal to Chinen to leave.

Me: Good evening, I'm Sayuri, you're Miku that's right ?

Miku: Oh good evening Sayuri, yes it's me. She said smiling.

Me: I'm really sorry I couldn't be here today, I had an appointment for the band's new song.

Miku: It's okay don't worry, Chinen warned me, at least we got to talk to each other a bit.

Me: Yes you are right, speaking of Chinen, I entrust it to you, pay attention to him please, I feel that he really loves you. I said, bowing slightly. If he ever does something to you, let me know and I'll take care of him.

Miku: Thank you very much, well, I'm going to come back. It was a pleasure to have met you.

I smile at her and we each go back to our side.

Chinen: So how do you find her?

Me: She's cute, take care of her.

Chinen: Don't worry about it.

I see Inoo looking at me, then I decide to go into the garden, Inoo comes to see me.

Inoo: Are you okay?

Me: Well yes.

Inoo: No, it's wrong, I can see it.

Me: Well at the same time it's normal no, but I'm better than yesterday, I think that having chatted with Ren did me good.

Inoo: Oh, by the way, the song?

Me: I managed to write the beginning of the chorus.

Inoo: Can I see? ~~

Me: No I told you it was a surprise.

Inoo: Pfff you suck ...

Me: Yes I know. I said laughing.

Then a week passed, I was cutting vegetables on the living room table, when you see something in the media. I was shocked at what I saw, how is it possible ???

Hikaru: Oh no, not again !