Chapter 4

Me: It's impossible we can't do that !!

Photographer: Have you ever shot kiss scenes for dramas?

Me: Yes but ,this is Yamada, it's not possible.

Yamada: Sayuri, it's our job, we have to do it and then it's just a photo.

Me: pfffff

So we're leaving for this preparation but before Yamada stops me and says:

Yamada: Me too I don't want to do this especially, but if we refuse, imagine that they are saying bad things about us, it could impact the whole group.

Me: Yes it's true ...

Then we each leave on our side to be prepared, they gave me a magnificent wedding dress,

it made me weird to see myself like that, after finishing the preparations, I was waiting Yamada at the place where  we were going to take the photos, then he arrived in a magnificent suit, he was very beautiful, as usual

it made me weird to see myself like that, after finishing the preparations, I was waiting Yamada at the place where we were going to take the photos, then he arrived in a magnificent suit, he was very beautiful, as usual.

it made me weird to see myself like that, after finishing the preparations, I was waiting Yamada at the place where  we were going to take the photos, then he arrived in a magnificent suit, he was very beautiful, as usual

Me: Woooow that suits you very well.

Yamada: A-ah thanks, you too, you're very beautiful like that, but it's weird to see you as a bride. He said, scratching his head.

Me: Ah, you too, you think. I say laughing.

After 10 minutes of waiting, the photographers arrive and we start taking the photos. Then we were told to take a break so with Yamada we sit on a bench.

Yamada: I have a question.

Me: Huh?

Yamada: Don't you think Chinen is weird?

Me: Ah you too have you noticed? I talked about it with Inoo and Keito but they told that he was normal. But when he went out he always told us where he was going and now when we asked he said "I have something to do". And it goes out almost all the time.

Yamada: It's weird ... But hey, we're not going to meddle with what he's not looking at us, he knows what he's doing.

Me: Yes you are right.

Yamada: Well,we're going to continue the shoot.

Me: Mhh ...

Yamada: What's wrong?

Me: Nothing, I'm just thinking about the photos we are going to have to take ... People after seeing the photos gonna think we are dating ...

Yamada: Don't worry about it in a magazine, it will be said that it was hard for us to do that. He said, winking at me.

What he said reassured me, I smiled at him then we go to finish the photos when the moment for the "kiss" arrives. With Yamada we look at each other then we start but when we about to kiss we burst out laughing.

Yamada and I: We are sorry. But it's super funny.

Photographer: I understand. He said laughing too.

Then we get serious again and Yamada puts his lips on mine, I was really but really embarrassed, I'm sure I was red. The photographer takes the photo and shows it to us. It really looked like two married, it was really weird but the photo was beautiful.

Yamada: Woow ..

Me: It is very pretty. I say softly.

Yamada: Hahahaha if you saw your head, you're all red.

I slap him on the back of the head.

Me: Stop making fun of me it's not funny ...

Yamada: Ouch ...

Then we laugh and leave to change to go home. We arrive at the house and everyone was there except Chinen.

Yamada: Chinen isn't there?

Dai-chan: No, he said he had something to do.

With Yamada we look at each other at the same time wondering what Chinen was doing. Then suddenly Inoo arrives and puts his arm over my shoulders.

Inoo: So your shoot went well?

I look at Yamada and ask him if we should tell them and he nods yes.

Me: Yes except that they asked us to kiss.

The boys all laugh.

Yuto: It must have been super funny to see, for Yamada I know that there is no problem but you must have been embarrassed no?

Me: Stop laughing all, and yes I was enormously embarrassed.

Yamada: But in the end all the photos are magnificent.

I smile at the boys and go to my room to try to advance the song. But I still had this blockage which prevented me from moving forward. When Chinen arrives and enters my in room.

Me: You could knock before entering ..

Chinen: Oops I forgot excuse me, can I sit?

Me: Yes yes of course.

So he sits on my bed and I ask him.

Me: Did you want something?

Chinen: No I just wanted to see if you were okay because I know you're having a little trouble writing the song.

Me: Mhh yes it's true I block completely I have no inspiration ... I say throwing me on my chair.

Chinen: Come on! Courage, I'm sure you're going to make a great song, you can do it.

He approaches me and kisses my forehead and pats my head before leaving my room.

When he did that my heart started to beat very very quickly I did not understand what was happening to me

When he did that my heart started to beat very very quickly I did not understand what was happening to me. I touch my head where Chinen had patted me, with my heart beating fast. When all of a sudden a melody comes to my mind, I hurry to record me before I forget the melody. It's just a start but it's already good. Then Yabu comes to get me to go to the living room because we received a call from one of the managers who told us to turn on the television. When I turn on what I see makes my heart ache, I don't know why but I feel pressure in my chest.