Jungkook woke up to an unknown feeling. He opened his eyes to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully, but Jiyeon not there.

He looked around and saw her struggling out of a person's grip. He jumped out of the bed and went to her. How hasn't Taehyung woke up yet?

"Let go of me!" Jiyeon screamed as she tried to wiggle herself out of their grip. They smacked her and dragged her out.

"Hey!" Jungkook shouted, grabbing all of their attention, including Taehyung's.

"Give her back, now." He growled. The guards looked at each other and laughed.

"Aw, cute little bunny. It's cute you're trying to defend her. Guards, get him too." 2 more guards came him and snatched him, making him yelp.

Suddenly, there was a big roar and the guards looked. It was Taehyung, and he was pissed.

"Get you fucking hands off of them now." He demanded.

"And what if we don't?" A guard said, next thing you know, Taehyung let's a claw come out and he slices a scar on the guard's face, making him let go of Jungkook.

The guards let go them and the 2 ran to his sides, hugging him terrified. He hugged them with his muscular arms and looked at the guards with red eyes and aggressive canines.

"Now, my babies and I should see food in the next 10 minutes, otherwise someone is going to get it." He says. They nod and run out, making him chuckle.

Jiyeon cried into his side as Jungkook shivered in fear. Taehyung picked them up with ease and put them on the bed.

"What happened loves?" Taehyung said, petting their heads.

"I was s-sleeping and those 2 guards came in and tried to take me back to my c-cell." Jiyeon stuttered.

"I t-tried to h-help her since I felt this w-weird feeling in my c-chest and saw them taking her." Jungkook shivered. Taehyung took both of them and pulled them into his arms as he hugged them.

"I'm sorry babies, everything will be fine now. I'm awake." Jiyeon whimpers and nuzzles herself into Taehyung while Jungkook stays in his spot and shivers in fear.

Taehyung looks at him and gave him worried eyes. He lifted his chin and looked at his face to see his icy blue eyes. He smiled and kissed his lips, making Jungkook stop shivering and melt into the kiss. Taehyung chuckled and kissed him a little bit longer before pulling away.

He looked over at Jiyeon and did the same thing, making her relax.

-
Their food came moments later and they started to eat as they watched tv. Jungkook would giggle every so often and the 2 would cooe at him, making him blush.

He missed when Jin and Namjoon would laugh at him being cute. He missed them bunches.

He laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder and whined, making Taehyung look at him.

"What's wrong Bun Bun?" He ruffled Jungkook's hair and he let out a cute little huff, making Taehyung chuckle.

"I miss my owners." Jiyeon and Taehyung's ears perk up.

"You had owners?" Jiyeon asked, making Jungkook nod.

"I've had them since I was 5. My parents were killed and some humans found me in the forest by myself and took me to an adoption center and then they bought me and took care of me. They are really nice, but I can't stop playing that scene over and over."

"What scene bud?" Taehyung asks.

"I was at the stairs waking up from my sleep when I saw them watching the news about the announcement and they were scared and kept telling me they would do their best to kept me, next thing I know they knock on our door and one of my owners tell me to hide and the try to get them to go away, but they come in and find me and take me from my home. I can remember how heartbroken they were as they saw me crying and squirming in their arms." Tears fell from his eyes and Taehyung hugged him with his big arm and Jiyeon came to his other side and hugged him.

"You have us now bud, and I'm going to try and find a way to get us out, including all of the other hybrids." Jiyeon smiles, but felt weak when he said other hybrids. She wanted to see her brother and friend again.

-
Hoseok and Baekhyun came in with smiles on their faces.

"Ok~! Who's ready to- WOAH!" Hoseok says as they stop walking with wide eyes as they look at Taehyung.

"It's ok, he won't hurt you." Jiyeon says as she gets off the bed, making Taehyung growl.

"Oh hush you big baby." Taehyung laughs and snuggles with Jungkook.

"Well, I'm glad you are in good hands. They told us they moved you 2, but we didn't expect to see him too." Baekhyun said nervously.

"That's Taehyung." She says with glee.

"Oh we know. We almost got killed by him before." She widened her eyes and her ears flew up as she looked at Taehyung.

"Why?!"

"Because we had to move him into that other room by himself and he hated it." Hoseok said, gulping a little and showing his scar on his arm. Jiyeon gasped and looked at it.

"Oh my gosh! Taehyung! You better not do that again! You hear me?!" Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"I only met you a few hours ago and you are going full mate on me." He chuckled.

"Fine, but if they do hurt you, they will get it."

"Well," she turns back to Hoseok and Baekhyun.

"How's my brother and friend?" They look down at the ground and her ears drop.

"What's wrong?"

"Jiyeon," Hoseok spoke.

"Your brother killed 5 guards yesterday after they tried to taser him after he got into a fight with a hybrid and your friend was experimented on yesterday and it was horrible. I'm sorry." Baekhyun finishes, making her drop to her knees in tears.

"But they are just hybrids. We don't mean to do the things we do! And why do they have to put the innocent ones at risk?!" She yells. Jungkook runs over and hugs her from behind.

"We don't know. This world truly has changed." Hoseok says.

"So, can I trust you 2 with my babies?" Taehyung says as he gets off the bed and walks over to them, hugging his babies.

"Yes sir you can. We were forced to join after our fathers did this, and we love hybrids, so anything you need, we are here." Taehyung nods with a smile.

"Make sure we do everything together. Break time, eating time. Stuff like that." Taehyung says and they nod.

"Well, we got a request from someone that wanted to see Jiyeon. Is that ok?" Taehyung looks at Jiyeon and she nods.

"Let's go then."