5̸ (̸+̸1̸8̸)̸

Taehyung smirked at the 2 as they blushed and looked at each other. They were already out of breath from their make out. Jungkook suddenly had a hot feeling in his system.

Dang my bunny heats.

He groaned as he started to feel his heat come in. He closed his eyes and grabbed the bed sheets. Jiyeon widened her eyes and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Kookie, are you ok?" His scent immediately flew all over the room. See, this is why I hate being a bunny...and an omega.

🔞Smut Warning🔞

He looked at her with his blue eyes and then felt dominant. He pushed her onto the bed and started to kiss her roughly. She moaned and grabbed his hair, deepening the heated kiss.

Taehyung groaned as he smelled Jungkook's intoxicating scent. He smelled of strawberries and bananas. His eyes flashed a red color as he watched the 2.

Jungkook already had his tongue in her mouth as he was now taking off her clothes. She only moaned as she leaned for his touch.

His skin was on fire and started to whimper, wanting his clothes off. Taehyung ripped off his horrible clothes they gave them and rubbed his back, making Jungkook moan.

Jungkook then went down to Jiyeon's breast and started to suck on one of them, the other he played with. She moaned and arched her back as she looked over at Taehyung, who was now just watching, licking his lips at his now naked mates.

Jungkook moved down and started to lick her pussy. She gasped and arched her back more. Taehyung went behind Jiyeon and sat her head on his lap. He smiled at her as she moaned.

Jungkook groaned as he felt himself getting bigger, his heat hurting him like hell. He then just shoved himself in, not liking the pain he felt.

Jiyeon whined as tears fell from her sweet cheeks. Taehyung wipes them off with the pad of his thumbs.

Jungkook waited before he started to thrust into her slowly. He wanted to be gentle since it was their first time, but then he also wanted to get his pain over with.

He started to go faster as she moaned a whine. He smirked and quickened his pace, going rabbit speed.

She was a moaning mess as she arched her back and looked at Taehyung, who's eyes were as red as rubies.

Jungkook could feel himself getting closer and he whined.

"I'm coming Jiyeon." She nodded and moaned.

"M-me too." She then grabbed his face and kissed his bunny sweaty face. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply. He thrusted deep and hard into her and felt himself twitching.

As he kept going, he felt himself growing bigger and bigger inside her. He grunted at the tightness as Jiyeon whined at the bigness.

"Shit." He moaned as he came inside of her. She moaned and came with him as his knot was doing its job. He fell on top of her as he panted. She smiled and kissed his lips.

"You did so good Kookie. You deserve my reward." She goes over to the side of his neck and licked his neck before letting her canines pop out and go inside his skin.

He moaned and let his do the same to hers.

His knot lasted for about 20 minutes, so they just sat there, panting.

"Damn, both of my mates fucked hard and marked each other on top of me. Sexy." Taehyung said, a growl following. He grabbed Jiyeon's head and kissed her roughly, then did the same to Jungkook.

🔞End of Smut🔞

"Go to sleep my babies, I'll be here." They nodded and hugged each other, falling asleep in each other's embrace.

-
It was about 3 hours later. Jungkook was fine. He didn't have another heat yet, but knew one would come soon.

Taehyung was now pacing the floor angrily. Jiyeon pouted from the bed as her and Jungkook were still naked and hugging each other, him out of her.

"What's wrong Tae?" He looked at her and sighed.

"They said one of us were needed today. They said they would come and get us." He growled. Jungkook hummed sleepily and closed his eyes, still exhausted from earlier.

There was a big knock on the door, then soon, 3 men came in with a stretcher.

"What is that for?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook, you're coming with us now." Jungkook widened his eyes as 2 guards came over to him and took him away from Jiyeon.

He whimpered, still naked.

"Well looks like that job is done." One of the guards said, then all of them started laughing. Jungkook felt embarrassed and looked at Taehyung, his eyes a blue color, letting his alpha know he was terrified.

Before Taehyung could do anything, they had Jungkook strapped down and taken away.

"No! Our Kookie!" Jiyeon cried. Taehyung went over to her and hugged her as she sobbed.

-
Jungkook's nose twitched nervously, not knowing what was going to happen.

"You ready little bunny?" The doctor said, chuckling before he knocked out and fell asleep.

After hours, he finally woke up, feeling different. He saw his mates were by his side as they were asleep. He whimpered and tried to more around, then felt what was different.

He looked at his pants and pulled them down, then his saw he had panties. He looked confused and pulled them down, only to scream and run to the bathroom.

"Jungkook, baby what happened?" Taehyung asked groggily. Jungkook opened the door and showed him.

"T-they took it off. They took my dick off." Taehyung widened his eyes and placed him on the bathroom counter. He looked down at where it was suppose to be, and was shocked. It was like it was never there.

"Tae~." Jungkook sobbed.

"I'm useless now. I'm just a little slut now." He sobbed into Taehyung's shoulder. He rubbed his back and sighed.

"Kook, you are not a slut. Look at me." Taehyung grabbed his cheeks and looked at his face.

He put his lips on Jungkook's and started to kiss him sweetly. Jungkook closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his neck.

They shared a big loving kiss before Taehyung moved down to his neck and kissed it softly. He picked a spot above Jiyeon's mark and started to lick it. His canines popped out as he put his teeth into the poor boy's skin.

Jungkook whimpered and let him do so. When Taehyung took them out, he licked over the spot and looked back up at him.

"You're my pretty princess."