2̸2̸

"Those sons of a bitches wanted to torture her to death." Yoongi growled, his eyes turning into a red color as they went back to the footage of Hoseok now sitting on the bed with the happy hybrids as they laughed.

"Why is Jungkook not injured? Is it favoritism?" Jennie asked, not getting an answer before the bedroom door opened again, soon showing the wolf and tiger with bags, making them all gasp, not knowing what was going to happen.

"Hey Hyung." Taehyung casually said, placing the bags on the floor before he walked over to the bed to hug his mates, surprising everyone watching the footage.

"Hey Tae, how are you?" The guard asked, smiling as he watched the tiger kiss the bunny's cheek and the cat's cheek before he looked at him.

"Could be better, but now I have my babies back." He replied, his eyes changing into a red color before it snapped back, the black cat watching as his sister smiled before she looked at the black bunny and nodded, now both of them smiling.

"What the?" He whispered, watching as Hoseok and Taehyung had a full on conversation while the wolf hybrid gave Jiyeon and Jungkook banana milk, making them gasp before they started to drink them.

"I have a question." The toffee haired male asked, eyeing the brunette's thigh before he looked back at the raven.

"Ok, go ahead." The raven calmly said, tensing whenever the toffee haired male spoke.

"Why does she have stitches?" He asked, looking to see Jiyeon and Jungkook not paying attention. Taehyung sighed before he rubbed his mates' backs.

"Cuties, can you go with Lucas for a bit while I talk to Hoseok for a bit?" The older softly asked, watching as the 2 nodded before Lucas helped the younger off the bed before he walked with them to the same room Seong-hwa was in.

Sighing after the door shut, Hoseok and the others watched as the first tear they've ever seen slipped out of his eye.

"I fucked up a while back, ok? My anger was....it wasn't needed, and I felt so guilty. I just wanted both of them to be happy, yet I screwed it up. Now I have even more people wanting to kill me just because of the things I didn't mean to cause. I thought that...that if I could get rid of her, I wouldn't be so guilty or I wouldn't feel this big pain in my chest, but the more she told me she wanted to die, I couldn't do it. So yeah, she got cut, but she was close to losing her life and my child's, not to mention her eye as well." The tiger sighed before he looked into the human's shocked eyes.

"Jiyeon and Jungkook are my main attention. As their mate and their Alpha, I have to protect them, so please...don't take them away from me. This place is already bad enough for them, especially since I now have kid on the way, I just want to get them out of here, live happy lives, not worry about the government taking our kid away or them getting even more hurt because of their dumbass surgeries." Taehyung finished his explaination, hoping Hoseok will believe him and help him.

"Oh my man. Well uh, my friend is suppose to be coming over in a few days. Maybe you can talk to him and see if he can do anything." Hoseok assures, holding the other's hands and smiling before he stood up.

"Me and Baekhyun are moving Yoongi and the others over here, that way they can be more comfortable and away from other hybrids." As he made his way to the door, he opened it before he turned to look at the tiger.

"Please take good care of them. Jiyeon is only 16, and Jungkook is only 18. They need your help with this new world, with everything." He watched as the younger nodded before he shut the door.

-
As Jiyeon and Jungkook laid in bed with Taehyung, the tiger's attention was currently on the black bunny while he ate m&ms and snuggled into his chest while he watched the movie he put on.

Of course he could smell the sweeter scent, but he could also smell the sweeter scent Jiyeon had, so it was playing with his brain a little. So, wanting to test something out, he removed the m&ms from the boy's grasp and placed them on the bedside before he hovered over him and started to sniff him, catching the younger off guard before he placed his nose on his stomach and growled before he nuzzled his head into it, making both omegas' smile as he smiled into his stomach, mumbling a 'mine' every so often before he pulled both of his babies and nuzzled into both of their stomaches.

"So I can see you're excited to have 2 babies on the way." Jungkook said, giggling as he laid his head on Jiyeon's shoulder, her head resting on his while they watch the older lay on their legs.

"Are you kidding? Having kids has been a dream of mine since I learned about the mating process and what it was like to have kids. And since both of you are known for having a lot of kids, I'm even more happier." He mumbled in Jiyeon's stomach, making them both blush.

It was true. While cats usually have an average of four kittens in each litter, this can range from one to 12 kittens. Bunnies on the other hand will have a litter of between one and 14 baby bunnies during each pregnancy.

"I-I just don't want too many births on my first pregnancy, especially since I'm too young to have them anyway." The white cat said, but still loved the fact that they were already growing a family after a few months of being together.

"Which is why I talked to Hoseok and he said his friend will be coming here in a few days, so I will get the chance to talk to him. So let's just hope we can get you 2 out of here before things get worse." The tiger says, moving over to the 2 to kiss them before he pulled both of them back on his chest, both of them sitting on his thighs before they get back to their movie that they kind of missed.