1̸6̸

The group of friends partied all night as the colorful lights lit the whole gym, over 200 hybrids going around with mates and friends as they shared a fun night together, not having to be in a cage.

"This is so much fun!" Jiyeon shouted, a little giggle following behind as they all jumped to the music. Jungkook smiled widely and nodded, grabbing her hand and spinning her as they jumped.

"I wish they did this more often!" Ivy added, twirling around with Jiyeon and Lisa as the boys and Jennie laugh at them.

"I'm surprised nothing really happened yet." Yoongi said, looking around to see 2 boys at each door, spectating to see if anything was suspicious.

Yoongi has an ear piece to listen and see if the boys have any information. Sure he could talk back to them, but his main focus was to keep the 5 of them alive in front of him.

The white cat looked at her brother and smiled. Pulling his arm, she jumped with him as she nudged her nose in his face, watching as his gummy smile came to life.

-
As Jungkook and Jiyeon took a break, they sat at one of the many white tables that seated about 25 people, making it only 8 tables. They had a table for the whole group, so that way they could all sit together and talk, while also being safe and sound.

"Do you still feel...guilty?" The girl omega suddenly asked, looking at her mate to see his ears drop.

"Kind of. I really miss Tae, but something tells me it's for the best." Jiyeon sighs and looks over at her happy friends as Lisa hits it off on the floor.

"I know this is all my fault. If only I told you in the first place and I didn't go all berserk, then none of our drama would be happening."

"JiJi, look at me." The bunny boy grabbed her hands and faced her, making full on eye contact with her.

"We all make mistakes. Whenever we see him again, he'll probably want to fix what we used to have, you know?"

"But he didn't seem so happy when I hit him. I can remember it as if it was yesterday." Jiyeon shivered, the memory of that day flashing in her head.

Flashback
"Do you mind?" Taehyung looked over to see Baekhyun holding water in a cup. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Be my guest." As Baekhyun headed over to Jiyeon, Yoongi spoke up.

"Wait, let's test something. Jungkook, come over to me and Ivy." The small boy nods and walks over, now also in his grip.

"Let's see how she reacts to water. Cause knowing our cat instincts, we hate water." Baekhyun nods and approaches her, Taehyung close by.

He soon splashed the water all over her, making her snap out of her trance, but then growl aggressively and her eyes to turn their neon green.

"Well shit." Hoseok says, skin growing pale. Ivy and Jungkook whimper as they hear Jiyeon growl.

"Sweetie, calm down, it was just water." Taehyung tries, only to get a scary look from her and a growl.

"Yup, we're screwed." Yoongi deadpanned, holding the 2 with all his might.

"Why is she like this?!" Baekhyun exclaims, terrified by her growling and stare.

"It just means she has the genes of both an alpha and omega."

"So beta?"

"No...like a true omega." Before anyone could answer, Jiyeon jumped off the bed and attacked Baekhyun, making him scream. Taehyung and Hoseok ran over to them as she drew her claws out and scratched his arm.