2̸3̸

A few days later

The day finally came for Hoseok's friend to come over and visit. Of course, he would be alone, but nonetheless, his team was watching from his glasses and listening through a mic on his shirt.

"Hi, I'm here to do an inspection." The blonde male said, showing his fake card to the person in the front before he let him in. Bowing, he followed the directions his friend sent him, leading him to stairs and long halls.

"Man, this place is so cruel." The blonde says to the people in his headset, walking another set of long halls before he reached a door that needed a passcode, so looking at his phone, he put in the password before the door opened for him.

"Oh wow, this place is nicer compared to the rest."

"How are the hybrids?" A man on the headset asks. The blonde male looked around the rooms to see the hybrids minding their own business, happily doing something or watching tv.

"I'm guessing these are the rich hybrids, 'cause they're all living in harmony." The blonde reported, soon seeing the numbers his friend told him about.

"Ok, I just made it to their door." He reported before he knocked on the door, waiting 3 seconds before it opened up to his best friend, who squealed like a girl almost before hugging him tightly.

"Oh my gosh, Jimin! It's been forever!" Chuckling, Jimin hugged Hoseok back before he let go of him.

"I'm happy to see you smiling, I and my team are working on what you've told me about so far and you're right, this place is sad." Hoseok nodded with a clear pout on his face.

"Yeah I know, but I want to introduce you to these nice hybrids." Moving out of the way, Jimin was able to see 7 hybrids on the white bed, 5 smiling while the other 2 had possessive looks on their faces.

"Jimin, the tiger is Kim Taehyung. 24 years old. The black bunny is Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old. The white cat is Min Jiyeon, 16 years old. The black cat is Min Yoongi, 27 years old. The dog is Bae Ivy, 17 years old. The wolf is Kim Jennie, 24 years old. And the last one that is a red panda is Lalisa Manoban, 23 years old." The guard explained, watching as the detective's head was working its magic before he nodded, a smile on his face.

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is Park Jimin, a 5-year detective. I and my team specialize in making sure hybrids get treated with respect and care."

"Well, why didn't you come here sooner? Innocent lives were getting taken away from their homes." Taehyung said, not in a mean way, but in a kind of hurt way.

"At the time, we never got the information about how the HA, Hybrid Association, was taking care of the hybrids. It sadly had to take Hoseok here to let me know so we could open up a case on them." Jimin explained.

"So, will you be able to get us out in time before something really bad happens?" Jiyeon asked, her curious doe eyes looking into his small eyes.

"We'll try our best, right now, I need to know everything you guys know, starting from when you first got here."

"But won't that take forever?" Lisa asked, earning a nod from him.

"It will, which is why I'm going to talk to you in one room one at a time. My team can hear everything we're saying and they will be asking me questions to ask you."

"This will be the best way for you guys to get out of here, along with other hybrids before they do anything else." Hoseok added, looking at all of them to see if they agreed.

"Ok, we're in," Yoongi said, making the final choice.

"Great, I would like to speak to the one that's been here the longest." The blonde asked, watching as Taehyung stood up before they walked into another room, the room where Seonghwa and the others would usually be.

-
As Jimin said, he talked to everyone separately, getting everything he needed from them, and made sure his team got it as well.

"Damn, why are you telling me this now Hobi? We could've done something earlier on." Jimin sighed, watching as the older blushed before scratching his neck.

"Sorry Chim, I guess I was scared too." The guard said, looking over at the hybrids still in the room to see a few asleep, others either talking to each other or cuddling.

"My main thing is to get Jungkook and Jiyeon out, and fast," Hoseok says, listening as his friend sighs.

"So they told me. I wish they didn't have to remember moments like this, where they could tell their kids how they were brought together instead of saying that they made them here." Jimin states, looking at his notes before scratching his head.

"This...this is a lot Seok, I'm pretty sure this can put the HA in the ground for good and let the hybrids go freely and even some back to their owners that they want to go to."

"I'm glad..." It was silent between the 2 of them before Hoseok cleared his throat.

"Chim,"

"Hmm?"

"Could you do me a big favor?" The toffee-haired male whispered, turning to look at the blonde.

"Of course, what would it be?" The toffee-haired male looked at the hybrids before he sighed and closed his eyes.

"Make sure Jiyeon, Jungkook, and Taehyung get the best home with the best protection. I can't imagine them losing their babies that aren't even alive yet or one of them losing each other." He sadly said, looking back at the younger to see him nod with a sad smile.

"Of course Hobi, anything to make you happy and relieved."