1̸0̸

Double Update

Jiyeon growled viciously as she guarded the weak dog, who was terrified.

"You are not letting us get anything done to us. If my mate finds out about this, you're dead for." The 2 men look at each other for a minute before laughing their butts off, which only angered Jiyeon more.

"Jiyeon, we have no choice." Ivy whimpered, breaking Jiyeon's heart. Ivy used to be brave and took everything as an adventure. Now seeing her like this was too much.

"Listen kid, we don't give a fuck about your stupid mate. We just get to have more fun." A guard started to walk up to them as Jiyeon tried to stand her ground, her eyes flashing her golden color.

"You must be an omega," he chuckled evilly, "Cute." Ivy clutched onto Jiyeon from behind as she was scared of what was going to happen.

"Yugyeom, get her back on the table and knock this one out." The other guard, Yugyeom, nods as he walks over to Jiyeon and Ivy.

He goes to grab Ivy, when Jiyeon growls and drew her claws out before making a deep gush in his arm. He screamed in pain as he fell to the ground and held his arm, blood flowing everywhere.

Ivy's eyes were wide as she started to shake, Jiyeon in a little bit of shock from what she just did.

Oh my gosh...what have I done???

"We need more guards stat!" The other guard said through a walky talky. Jiyeon growled more, then heard something from the vent.

Shoot.

She could hear Taehyung and Jungkook calling out for her in their room, making her go insane.

Think Jiyeon, think. What would Yoongi do?....what would Taehyung do?

She watched as 3 more guards came into the room, making the girls' anxiety go up the roof.

"Get this stupid cat out of here." The guard order. Jiyeon was now scared to death. She saw the things in their hands as they walked closer.

She could only think of one thing to at least save her.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!" She screamed, tears threatening to fall. She backed up with Ivy not far behind. She moved her head to look at Ivy.

"I've got this, you need to run." She shook her head violently.

"No! They will hurt you! I can't let them!" Jiyeon smiled and placed her hands on her cheeks.

"Trust me." She looked at her for a few seconds before feeling the whip on her back.

She yelped in pain, but soon her eyes turned a neon green color and her claws and teeth came to show.

"Run." She growled to Ivy, earning a nod before Jiyeon turned around and started to fight the best she could.

-
Taehyung and Jungkook widened their eyes in fear as they heard their mates voice.

"That's her! We need to help her!" The alarms started to go off and they watched as guard flooded the halls and ran.

"You stay in here, get Hoseok and tell him to watch you as I go get Yoongi." Taehyung calmly says. As he walks to the door, Jungkook grabs his wrist.

"No! What if something happens to you?!" The tiger smiles and kisses the bunny before smiling back with no answer and ran out, leaving the sobbing bunny alone.

-
"YOONGI! CODE RED!!!" Taehyung pounded on the door. Yoongi opened the door with red eyes.

"What's wrong?" He shut the door as they started to run after the guards.

"It's Jiyeon! We don't have much time though, she got in trouble with the guards."

"The guards? Damn, what did we teach her?" Yoongi joked, earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

-
Once they got there, they were shocked. There were so many hurt guards, but still too many for Jiyeon.

They looked at her and saw her getting tired, but still fought. There was another hybrid in the corner crying as she tried to protect herself.

The boys looked at each other before transforming.

-
"Jiyeon! It's no use! They're still coming!" Ivy shouts as Jiyeon sliced at another guard's cheek.

"I have no choice Ivy! If I have to get rid of all of them, then I have to." Jiyeon says, panting a little.

"But you're tired! I can tell!"

"Getting tired isn't my priority at the moment!" The cat yelled as she kicked a guard in the private, laughing as the man whales and falls.

They both heard loud roars from the door, making them both shiver and submit.

The guards widened their eyes and turned around, seeing a vicious tiger and black panther.

Taehyung growled aggressively before dashing in, making guards run away. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the pathetic guards, hurting a couple who tried to challenge him.

Taehyung finally made his way in and dashed over to Jiyeon as she fell to her knees and hugged him, feeling her weak side taking over.

After Yoongi took out the rest, he went over to Ivy, who was shaking in fear.

"J-j-Jiyeon? W-who are they?" Ivy said shakily. Jiyeon smiles at Taehyung and put her head on his.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my princess." He picked her face, making her laugh.

"This tiger is my mate, well, one of my mates. His name is Taehyung."

"And that's Yoongles, but in his Alpha form." Ivy widened her eyes when Yoongi snuggled into her neck.

"Really?" She brought her hands to Yoongi's head as she started to scratch his head, earning a purr from him.

"We should get back to Jungkook, he must be worried." Taehyung says. Jiyeon nodded and stood up.

"Come on, I'll take you to our room." She went over and helped Ivy up, but winced once she pulled on her arm.

"What? D-did I pull too hard?" Ivy stuttered, not wanting to get killed by her mate. Jiyeon shook her head and looked at her arm once Ivy was up.

She turned her arm to see a big gash from when a guard cut her with a sharp knife. She hissed and grabbed onto it as blood started to flow out.

Taehyung immediately went to her and nudged his head, making her look at him.

"Give me your arm." He commands. She brings her arm down for him to look at the wound and start to lick it, earning a giggle from Jiyeon.

After he pulled away, he watched as the wound started to heal.

"We should really head back." Yoongi states.

"Ivy, stay with Yoongi." Jiyeon said.

"Get on my back." Taehyung said, Jiyeon looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you insane?" She could tell the tiger was smirking as he looked at her.

"Only for you." She sighed before getting on his back.

"Let's go."