1̸8̸

Double update

~

"I know it was hard baby, but you did it." Jennie reassured the bunny boy as she hugged him, his arms still wrapped around his legs while the other boys sat on the floor or on the bed with them. Ivy sat on the black cat's lap as his hands held onto her hips, passaging them every so often, making her blush.

"So now what do we do? They could've moved somewhere else and isn't in there anymore." Jackson asked, earning shrugs from the male hybrids.

"Maybe there's a way we can get ahold of those hybrids, or at least one of them, and see if there's a way we can get in." Sehun suggested.

"It would have to be the dumbest one, which I don't think they have." Ivy said, earning a nod from the boy behind her. As they continued to discuss a plan, a knock was heard at their door, making them all jump.

"It's just me and Baekhyun! Don't worry!" Hoseok shouted from the other side of the door.

"Yeah! We're just checking on you guys!" Baekhyun agreed, soon coming inside with snacks and drinks on a tray. All the hybrids' tails started to wag when they saw all the snacks on the tray.

"Wait, where is Jiyeon?" The hot-toffee colored male (Hobi) asked, looking around for the sweet girl.

"That's where we need your help." Jaebum admitted, getting confused looks from the guards.

"Jiyeon was taken by Taehyung and his men whenever the lockdown went off." Yoongi informed.

"They got out and set off the alaram, just to trap these 2 and take her." BamBam added, looking at the now shocked faces.

"Well what would you like for us to do?!" The cotton candy haired male asked, then started to listen to their plan.

-
The room was very dim, the only light was the light above the table she was strapped to. Each boy stood in the corner of the room, unable to be seen since the room was kinda dark. The poor white cat's clothes was stripped from her body, leaving her only in her undergraments.

A groan fell from the bloody girl's lips as she watched the leopard walk around with a knife, an evil smile on his face, his eyes looking like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"Let's make this simple, hmm, how does that sound?" He asked, his voice making her sick of how bone chilling and sexy, yet mean and crazy.

"If you don't obey me, you get cut. If I hear something I don't like, you get cut. If you bite, you get cut. Understood?" Taehyung smirked evilly as his arms were crossed over his chest and his leg was propped on his other while his back was pressed against the wall.

"So you just don't want me to talk?" She huffed, earning a quick swipe on her left leg, making her scream.

"DON'T-...don't talk to me like that. That makes it strike one." He growled, his tail swishing quickly before retracting back slowly.

"Now, since you've decided to hurt our leader, we decided to hurt you back. let's start with the eye shall we?" The girl panicked as a boy, she soon found out was San, and watched him stand right beside her, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Ok, 3..2..1..go-"

"No." The tiger growled before San could have a chance.

"Why not?"

"I want her to be able to see what it feels like. To be heart broken, to feel like a monster." Smirking, the Leopard nodded and nodded his head for the fox to go back to his corner.

"How thoughtful of you to let me see." The cat sassily said, earning another swipe to her right arm, making her whimper and close her eyes tight.

"I'm not going to repeat myself missy. Strike 2, one more and your stomach gets it." Jiyeon's breath quickens as she tries to move, only hearing the laughter of the men in the room. The tiger on the other hand wasn't laughing. In fact, he was wondering why she was so scared for him to cut her stomach.

"Now, let me just~" Hyung Sik moved over to her left leg where he first cut her and placed the knife on her inner thigh as the blade went into her soft skin and drug across, making an opening in her leg and blood messing up her underwear. Tears fell from her eyes as she tried her best not to scream, but to stay strong. She wanted to prove she wasn't weak, because that's all she felt now a days.

"Look at her, good girl~." He cooed, dragging the knife all the way down to her knee.

"See, that wasn't so bad." Chuckling, he placed the knife down and smiled at her crazily, making her go crazy. But she started to feel a little dizzy from the blood loss, but she tried her best to stay up.

"Aww, is she getting sleepy~?" The brunette smirked at her as he grabbed another tool, this time, a bat.

"Now lets break these bones shall we. Lucas, your turn." As the wolf came over to them, a depressing chuckle fell from her lips, making all heads turn to her.

"Tired of me I see. What a shame." With anger inside of him, he gave the boy the bat and grabbed the knife, stomping over to her.

"That's ENOUGH! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU YOUNG LADY, AND I'M GOING TO FINISH IT!" As he went over her stomach to slice it open, she cried and moved to the side the best she could.

"Please! I-I'm...I'm pregnant." She yelled, causing Hyung Sik to drop the knife on the floor and widen his eyes, Taehyung himself shocked as his heart raced 100 mph.

"Y-you're w-what?" Taehyung stuttered for the first time, slowly walking over to her as tears continued to fall, her leg and other cuts still losing blood as she tried to stay awake.

"I-I found out the day I woke up, b-but the nurse gave me some medicine to hide the scent, for mine and the baby's safety." Jiyeon's eyes fluttered slowly as the raven grabbed her hand.

"I wanted to tell you, t-to tell Kookie, but I was scared. I'm too young. I'm only 16." Smiling softly, he moved her hair as a weak smile moved onto her face.

"B-but I don't think I will make it, I can't feel my legs or arms." Her voice started to die off softly, things getting black.

The only thing she was able to hear before she closed her eyes....

"STITCH HER UP!!!"